Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CANT LOOK LEFT AND RIGHT

Slamdragon

I dont know how it happend, but all of a sudden i can only look up and down, and my camera slowly pans to the right, but i cant move it left or right. please help. i want to play!:)

Wait does this happen all the time? Have you tried exiting and entering the game? Even restarting the computer?

Please report back if the issue persist after this.

Wait does this happen all the time? Have you tried exiting and entering the game? Even restarting the computer?

Please report back if the issue persist after this.

i have tried re-launching the game, and i redownloaded the cache. im yet to relaunch my PC. i will try it now

i have tried re-launching the game, and i redownloaded the cache. im yet to relaunch my PC. i will try it now

It really sounds like a hardware issue, a reboot should fix it, if it doesn't, you can try to reinstall the mouse in the device manager.

I haven't heard of anyone but you having this issue.

It really sounds like a hardware issue, a reboot should fix it, if it doesn't, you can try to reinstall the mouse in the device manager.

I haven't heard of anyone but you having this issue.

I've rebooted, reinstalled my drivers, updated my drivers. im yet to reinstall the game, but that seems like too much effort. its still not working. my mouse works normaly in every other situation. it even works in the game on the menus. it must be the game

Edited by Slamdragon