Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Thought We Were Supposed To Get New Clan Update

thatdamnlobster

Update 8  man...should have listened more carefully to the livestream.

I disagree. They were kinda vague about the latest update. They kept talking about "friday" and then mentioning all these clan features. Poor organization of their presentation and miscommunication. Still love DE thou

I disagree. They were kinda vague about the latest update. They kept talking about "friday" and then mentioning all these clan features. Poor organization of their presentation and miscommunication. Still love DE thou

Vague? Hardly. They clearly mentioned that the Friday update was focussed on the new weapons and tilesets along with some fixes.

Edited by mhd995

Nope. Very poor listening on your part. No offense. But they were very clear.

Update 7 has just been released very recently, look at the interval between update 6 and 7,doubt that they'll release that update easily. :o

And there are no news about Update 8 to be released today, NO news, NO previews, Its all about the fuss about the coming update 8 which everyone is excited about.

On the Live Stream, they said about an update on Friday, No update 8 to be released mentioned. Listen carefully, you're all too hyped.. c.c

Edited by CrystalRibbon