The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ship Lag On Crossfire 6970, Less Frame Time Consistency

Abenoki

On the latest update Im getting some nasty lag/jitter when running in Crossfire. Runs fine in single GPU but when I do dual GPU the Framerate gets really choppy. 

EDIT: Narrowed it down to going up/down the Ramp on the ship, see couple posts down

Edited by Echoa

Are you running the Warframe crossfire profile in CCC? What is the load on each card? Temp on each card? I run 2 6950 flashed to 6970 with Warframe crossfire profile with latest beta release of CCC and have no issues. 

Ill have to check, it didnt happen till this latest update so was assuming the update did it

Ok, so I've pretty much narrowed it down to the ship having frame rate issues, specifically when walking up/down the ramp

When just looking out the ship window ot standing in the ship its fine, but walking up/down the Ramp frame time will spike as high as 19ms at times, This doesnt happen in levels.

I will say in levels the frame time has lost some consistency, where it use to stay almost exclusively at 16.7ms frame time it now will spike up to 17.5ms or drop down to 15ms (the drop is ok, prefer it not to spike though). While my FPS does generally stay at 60, the 17.5ms frame time drops it to 58fps periodically and it can be noticeable. This doesnt happen in the other games i have installed like Batman Arkham Origins or Alice Madness Returns (or they just hide it really well).

Just something to consider for bug fixing at some point, frame time got a little less consistent with u14.

Modified OP title to reflect this

Edited by Echoa