Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Void Pouches

DeadVoid118

Ever had a feeling you don't have enough mod slots? Well, Orokin Void Pouches fix that! Like Orokin Catalysts/Reactors they are upgrades for weapons/warframes/pets. They double(not necessarily, could be less, maybe even only 1 or 2) mod slots instead of mod points however! YAY!

Advantages:

More Power

More Strategy

More Ownage (Fun)

Disadvantages:

High Level Towers are easier (Easily Fixable, just add more tiers)

I suck at art, so if someone could draw it that would be wonderful!

If I missed any disadvantages/advantages please tell me!

Eh, limiting the slots makes you need to think and plan when you're upgrading weapons; you have to know what attributes of your weapon are worth upgrading and mod accordingly rather than just cram it full of every upgrade available to you.

Plus out of all the ways to increase mod slots, D&D Bags of Holding don't sound particularly fitting.

Eh, limiting the slots makes you need to think and plan when you're upgrading weapons; you have to know what attributes of your weapon are worth upgrading and mod accordingly rather than just cram it full of every upgrade available to you.

Plus out of all the ways to increase mod slots, D&D Bags of Holding don't sound particularly fitting.

Do not punish an idea for it's name. I couldn't think of a better name, if you got a better one let me know.

And while limiting the slots does make you strategize, I'm kind of pointing towards only warframes can be upgraded, seeing as I always want to add another mod that would fit in great, but can't. This allows a little bit more room.

Do not punish an idea for it's name. I couldn't think of a better name, if you got a better one let me know.

And while limiting the slots does make you strategize, I'm kind of pointing towards only warframes can be upgraded, seeing as I always want to add another mod that would fit in great, but can't. This allows a little bit more room.

True, I could picture Warframes getting a few extra slots since their mods seem to fall either under "totally necessary" or "would be fun to have but you never have room for". Not sure though if this would be added on like a Forma or just if there would be an update that added extra mod slots for Warframes.