Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ascaris Wont Go Away

HyperDreamer

Its driving me insane! I finished Vors Prize quest and its still on my warframe. I go into My nyx (not one i like using anyways) and its not there. This orange bulbus thing on my arm and leg is clashing with my look all together! its starting to irritate me actually. Ive tried going hrough my attachments and clicking none. Nothing happens. OPnly dissapears when i change warframes but my favorite frame Excalibur still has it!

Ok, something you should know.

Before update 14 (and the vor's prize tutorial quest), people could get something that looked a lot like an ascaris by being defeated by a ambush boss called the grustrag three. If you are defeated by them, they will "bolt" you, In a manner much like vor, and it will stay on that warframe, but not others. My guess is that someone re-doing the tutorial brought the Grustrag three (or G3 for short) into one of your missions, and you, being new, were defeated by them, and thus bolted. In all likelihood, the a ascaris is off you, but the bolt still is, and you will have to build the "grustrag bolt release" that lotus mails you in your foundry to remove it. I may be completely wrong, but this is what the situation sounds like.

Well im not exactly new. Ive been MIA for a few months but certianly not new. Although the ships and ui are new to me.

Oh and i never run with ppl i dont know i have mine set to friends only. and idk anything about that tree you mentioned. i just kept doing my quests with friends of mine and we beat vors but i dont think what you mentioned is the rteason its staying on me. it really is driving me up the ever living wall here. I'm a perfectionist and if things clash with my colors i go bonkers 

Edited by rwmfleming

Well im not exactly new. Ive been MIA for a few months but certianly not new. Although the ships and ui are new to me.

Oh and i never run with ppl i dont know i have mine set to friends only. and idk anything about that tree you mentioned. i just kept doing my quests with friends of mine and we beat vors but i dont think what you mentioned is the rteason its staying on me. it really is driving me up the ever living wall here. I'm a perfectionist and if things clash with my colors i go bonkers

Ok, easy way to know if you have a glitches ascaris or G3 bolt.

If the shoulder bolt has the grineer symbol, it's a G3 bolt.

If it's just a little orange bump-thing, then it's the ascaris

Ok here is a link to the image with the Symbol. I don't know what symbol this is but i recognize it as a symbol i have on my navigation map. Maybe i need to go to that location on my navigational map and defeat what ever is there to get it off! I mean it wouldn't make sense to not have a way to take it off. And come to think of it i did do 1 match with people without realizing my settings were no longer set to friends only join. I remember being killed in a mercury mission and 2 over powered enemies ganked us. One of my friends reminded me of that when he read the post. 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=292844872 I don't remember what the greneer symbol is anyways.