Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Fix Survival Spawn Rate For Solo Players

Whytee

I get that in most missions, reducing the rate of spawn for solo players is an act of balance, to allow solo players to progress without feeling overwhelmed, but this should only be required to complete the mission (for survival, you would only need 5 minutes of low spawn rate to be able to finish).

However in Survival, you need high spawn rates to be able to continue with the mission. I am currently unable to get much past 10 minutes in survival missions solo, simply because I run out of life support. The spawn rate is too low, and it stays too low for the duration of the mission.

In short, please increase the spawn rate dramatically in solo survival missions after the 5 minute mark.

Edited by Whytee

hear!!! hear!!!

In survival it is ridiculous... its ridiculous in general making missions boring and tedious its better when you have to carve yourself a bloody path through the level... its fair enough tho that newer players had trouble but that what group play was for... but playing a survival solo at the moment in ridiculous on some maps (especially the newere infested ones cause of the spawns AND infested having lower oxygen drop rate) its hard to make it outside of 20mins even with a nekros i think spawn density should be higher in general but as op said it really needs to go up for survivals...

While i partially agree with you on increasing the spawn rate for survivals when playing solo, some planets like pluto have a spawnrate that is increasing too quickly which gets you swarmed after the first 10 minutes, at least when i solo them while the spawnrate is increasing not that quickly when i am doing a survival with a single partner.

So, maybe balancing the spawnrate a bit better by getting a stable increase for each planet that doesn't increase too quickly but also doesn't increase too slow?

While i partially agree with you on increasing the spawn rate for survivals when playing solo, some planets like pluto have a spawnrate that is increasing too quickly which gets you swarmed after the first 10 minutes, at least when i solo them while the spawnrate is increasing not that quickly when i am doing a survival with a single partner.

So, maybe balancing the spawnrate a bit better by getting a stable increase for each planet that doesn't increase too quickly but also doesn't increase too slow?

I cant get get 15min+ on Pluto DSS solo. It is impossible without using Nekros, and even then it is still incredibly lucky if you can get 20min+

I get that in most missions, reducing the rate of spawn for solo players is an act of balance, to allow solo players to progress without feeling overwhelmed, but this should only be required to complete the mission (for survival, you would only need 5 minutes of low spawn rate to be able to finish).

However in Survival, you need high spawn rates to be able to continue with the mission. I am currently unable to get much past 10 minutes in survival missions solo, simply because I run out of life support. The spawn rate is too low, and it stays too low for the duration of the mission.

In short, please increase the spawn rate dramatically in solo survival missions after the 5 minute mark.

True. And that's not the only problem. In some tilesets, like Corpus city, Earth and so on, it happens that a Capsule is sent by Lotus 15 Kms far, so you need to waste 20% of life support JUST to reach them. 

SO:

1st) More enemies;

2nd) A new life support capsule SHOULD be at least 150-200 meters far from the previous one. Not too much, or it will turn into a marathon;