Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings Programs

Steak_and_Potatoes

Steak here, have an account thought it best to introduce.  I enjoy being blindfolded, drugged and kidnapped to exotic locations to be pat searched by large men who smell of sweat and musk as the leftover liquor on they're breathe carries me to another land of subconscious sanctuary.  I own viva la pinata but have read alot about warframe. My hopes is to one day either be run over by a car or fall down stairs so I may never have to work another day, just play viva la pinata.  I imagine my wheelchair would be soaked to the %$# in viva la pinata stickers.  I only know Nipple Priest but I am sure if anyone wanted we could skype chat through a viva la pinata session or I could listen to you play warframe.  I own an N64 but my brother punched me in the crotch when I tried to look at the golden eye cartridge so I stick to viva la pinata and warframe youtubes.

Best Regards,

Steak.

Well_that_escalated_quickly.jpg

Jimmies set.

I have... no words, this is both terrifying and awesome it the same time, i give you my applause sir... now I'm going to forget this exists.

I love you to.

Well then! Awesome to have you here I guess? I hope you enjoy your time with warframe perhaps?

In any case I noticed you posting around with some gifs and the like.

I have partaken in sifting whilst gifing.