Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are The Servers Down Again?

Mathue24

Question

6 answers to this question

I have yet to see a game that doesn't become full of hacks once PVP is introduced, because there are unscrupulous players that will do whatever it takes to win. 

That being said. I don't believe the recent DDOS attacks were related purely to PVP, although some may have taken advantage of the attack to further their Rail goals. 

Personally it seems more like backlash from a certain element that resides within this community that throw tantrums when they don't like something or don't get their way.

I have yet to see a game that doesn't become full of hacks once PVP is introduced, because there are unscrupulous players that will do whatever it takes to win. 

That being said. I don't believe the recent DDOS attacks were related purely to PVP, although some may have taken advantage of the attack to further their Rail goals. 

Personally it seems more like backlash from a certain element that resides within this community that throw tantrums when they don't like something or don't get their way.

It certainly seems that way. With every new update, it seems that someone from the community has to throw complaints at the Devs whenever something is changed or a gun/melee weapon is nerfed.

Such a shame that it has come to such frequent Ddos attacks, and not just players dealing with their problems in a way that doesn't affect every single person that plays the game.

Edited by superbananas69