The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crashing To Sign In After Changing Appearance/weapons/frame

Headslinger

if I change to a different frame, adjust colors of appearance items, or anything in the arsenal. 9/10 times it will act like lag for up to 45 seconds and then boots me to sign in screen. When I return, no changes have been made, that I did change. When leaving a completed mission 6/10 times it will not show the 2nd final screen and will just sit there. you can chat but that is it. Game must be Ctrl+alt+del and service stopped. Many times entering a mission area, will just never load up. I have not seen in all my days, a game that must be Ctrl+Alt+Del and forcibly shutdown more then the U14 update. I would of thought that these MAJOR issues would of took priority over many of the petty fixes we have seen so far, like the color palette. Lag has gone thru the roof because of a DDOS attack???? Maybe I am missing something , but players host these games not DE. Sign in fails many times. Chat during game play fails many times. Dojo entry is still session not available most of the time. These are not ancedotal problems, these are major issues that U14 broke, and don't seem to be at the top of your list. Much leeway has been given considering the scope and size of the U14 update. But that leeway is waning fast, with every petty fix you make, while ignoring the major issues that prevent or interrupt game play. I want this game to thrive, but this is becoming very unsettling, considering the PWE buyout and how they do things, is well known. Not fixing the major items , makes one think your staff has been reduced, and are not able to effectively fix these problems. 

if I change to a different frame, adjust colors of appearance items, or anything in the arsenal. 9/10 times it will act like lag for up to 45 seconds and then boots me to sign in screen. When I return, no changes have been made, that I did change. When leaving a completed mission 6/10 times it will not show the 2nd final screen and will just sit there. you can chat but that is it. Game must be Ctrl+alt+del and service stopped. Many times entering a mission area, will just never load up. I have not seen in all my days, a game that must be Ctrl+Alt+Del and forcibly shutdown more then the U14 update. I would of thought that these MAJOR issues would of took priority over many of the petty fixes we have seen so far, like the color palette. Lag has gone thru the roof because of a DDOS attack???? Maybe I am missing something , but players host these games not DE. Sign in fails many times. Chat during game play fails many times. Dojo entry is still session not available most of the time. These are not ancedotal problems, these are major issues that U14 broke, and don't seem to be at the top of your list. Much leeway has been given considering the scope and size of the U14 update. But that leeway is waning fast, with every petty fix you make, while ignoring the major issues that prevent or interrupt game play. I want this game to thrive, but this is becoming very unsettling, considering the PWE buyout and how they do things, is well known. Not fixing the major items , makes one think your staff has been reduced, and are not able to effectively fix these problems. 

1. Dear god the formatting

2. You don't understand how the servers work and clearly are wrong about how it works

3. If you haven't notice we've have 11 hotfixes since the update.

4. Really? You're blaming  DDOS on a tin foil hat rumor? You know that even if it is happening it hasn't gone through right?

Edited by immolator1001

Same problem here too man

I also encounter this issues after the update U14. Whenever I  finish change my equipment  or check my codex at enemy icon the new UI become not respond and when I try to click the exit button or press the esc button on keyboard the game suddenly trow me back to log in screen. And when I try to relog again the message board pop up and said ERROR TO CONNECT TO SERVER. 

Same problem here too man

I also encounter this issues after the update U14. Whenever I  finish change my equipment  or check my codex at enemy icon the new UI become not respond and when I try to click the exit button or press the esc button on keyboard the game suddenly trow me back to log in screen. And when I try to relog again the message board pop up and said ERROR TO CONNECT TO SERVER. 

That's the DDOS.

1. Dear god the formatting

2. You don't understand how the servers work and clearly are wrong about how it works

3. If you haven't notice we've have 11 hotfixes since the update.

4. Really? You're blaming  DDOS on a tin foil hat rumor? You know that even if it is happening it hasn't gone through right?

1. formatting?

2. Didn't say I did hence the ?????? mark.

3. 11 hotfixes for petty crap that has not resolved the Major problems.

4. you need to learn to read, I didn't say I blamed the DDOS attack, read forums. 

5. If your not gonna post constructive stuff, please don't post.

1. formatting?

2. Didn't say I did hence the ?????? mark.

3. 11 hotfixes for petty crap that has not resolved the Major problems.

4. you need to learn to read, I didn't say I blamed the DDOS attack, read forums. 

5. If your not gonna post constructive stuff, please don't post.

1. Yes you posted a wall of text.

2. If you don't understand something then post asking about it, not saying this is how it works with a tiny disclaimer that you have no idea what you're talking about.

3. Ya they had to rush this update because people were foaming at the mouth about it not being out yet.

4. Yes you did, you are saying they can't fix the DDOS because you believe in some rumor.

5. I was responding to how your post was full of misinformation. Constructive criticism involves pointing out flaws. Which I did. To make it more clear you should have just posted this in the connection issues megathread and left out everything but the problem you are having.

Edited by immolator1001