Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Kubrow Permanently Died After Hotfix, Is That Normal?

Beregondz

I just logged in after a crash and I received a mail saying that my kubrow died for a DNA failure or something like that and the incubator is empty.

It's a few days since last time I brought it in a mission and I didn't care about loyalty and genetic stability, is that the reason? And if it's not a bug why nothing clearly states about permanently losing it under certain conditions?

Yea, it died due to a lack of DNA Stability, and yea the devs need to put a warning in or make it so they don't permanently die, rather they just become unable to fight or something. (seriously some kubrow have a potato AND forma in them. Who wants to loose all that because they couldn't log in possible because of an accident! Like a tornado or hurricane knocking out power.)

Tornados I can understand, but a hurricane is tracked pretty well. If you can't put your doggy in stasis before land fall.....

I was just giving the examples off the top of my head of major power derailing events. *Thoses are the only two you deal with here in Louisiana* I could say earthquakes and blizzards too I guess,* But the point is that theres a major problem in how the kubrows work when you take real life into consideration. Power can go out, easily causing problems and make you unable to be on for a week.