Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, I Want To Mute Ordis

Nissun

The reason? Right now I'm running Warframe in the background. The background sound of the ship is very relaxing. The radio transmisions don't even bother me, they just add to the atmosphere.

But suddenly, in an extremely loud voice: I'VE BEEN THINKING, OPERATOR, I THOUGHT YOU'D WANT TO KNOW.

I just want to enjoy the humming of the ship, maybe look out the window for a little while. I can't do that when I know Ordis will interrupt that peace any second now. It's nothing personal, I like Ordis, but I'd like him more if I could shut him up.

Also, this is tied to my complain about idle animations. I love the ambient on the ship so much, these annoying things... annoy me to no end.

Transmission Volume setting (Audio tab) affects Ordis as well. Only problem is: If you turn it down to zero, you won't hear mission critical information from Lotus, either. But turning it down to about half the volume will make him less annoying.

Edited by Bibliothekar

The reason? Right now I'm running Warframe in the background. The background sound of the ship is very relaxing. The radio transmisions don't even bother me, they just add to the atmosphere.

But suddenly, in an extremely loud voice: I'VE BEEN THINKING, OPERATOR, I THOUGHT YOU'D WANT TO KNOW.

I just want to enjoy the humming of the ship, maybe look out the window for a little while. I can't do that when I know Ordis will interrupt that peace any second now. It's nothing personal, I like Ordis, but I'd like him more if I could shut him up.

Also, this is tied to my complain about idle animations. I love the ambient on the ship so much, these annoying things... annoy me to no end.

if you dont have a kubrow yet, start the mission, get the egg, but dont do anything that has to do with kubrows after that. i tried this and it works, i can only hear the humming of the ship (and rumbling through my subs). its peaceful