Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict Defense Mission Bug...

--Q--J1ggYMaNiaC

The Orokin Derelict Defense, as we all know, is one of the easiest way of farming many thing but is very difficult to complete as the Cryo Pod consistently takes damage from friendly fire with explosive weapons such as the Ogris and Penta!

As of Update 14.0 the bug has appear in Warframe and has made the Orokin Derelict Defense unplayable. When fired directly at the Cryo Pod with an Ogris the Pod takes no damage whereas when blasting an enemy near the Cryo Pod

it takes about a thousand damage per hit and can easily destroy the Cryo Pods 20k+ Hit points in less than a couple waves.

I have tested to see if the Corpus runner's explosions are damaging the Cryo Pod and after MANY tests this is definitely not the case. By Wave 2 I was able to completely destroy the Cryo Pod without having any infested touch or explode the Pod.

This bug has been going on quite sometime and has not been dealt with...yet. I understand the DE is quite busy with many things but shouldn't something like this be top priority? At first this bug seemed to only happen when using 'Hall of mirrors' on Mirage with and Ogris/Penta and that it was fixed, but I guess the bug also applies to any Warframe.

It would be great if the DE would look into having this fixed ASAP so we can get back to Blasting infested to pieces without failing the mission. >,<

Edited by --Q--J1ggYMaNiaC

i like to think that they are working on a fix for this, i cant say for sure that they are or arent but i really beleive that they are and just cant release it untill the fix is ready, if they were to adress the known bugs that there working on every time they start working on them i think that it would ease alot of peoples minds

has there been any news on this yet? it seems like it messes with all infested defense missions, but its weird, i cant deal damage to the pod or big drill thing w/e it is when there are no enemies, but i can when there are runners, and im sure its not the runners explosions because im in the mission right now on my other screen, the runners are only level 21, im sure theyre not dealing 2k+ damage considering i let a bunch blow up on their own next to the pod and they did next to nothing.

I've tested this extensively in ODD and posted results here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/274098-hall-of-mirrors-ogris-damaging-cryopod-and-allies/

I used a heavily modded ogris with mirage, so the pod would take 10,000 damage from killing a SINGLE enemy next to the pod.  It puts it beyond any doubt that this is a bug involving the splash damage.