Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hall Of Mirrors + Ogris Damaging Cryopod And Allies

sekushiiandee

title says it all really

did a few sechura runs....i keep downing teammates and pod is taking heavy damage

so far i have only tested this with ogris....not sure if angstrum or penta runs into the same issue

Edited by sekushiiandee

One question that I have to ask: Are there *any* enemies near the pod when you test this?
As in: are there any volatile runners near the pod?
Because when you shoot volatile runners they explode on death, dealing damage to the pod, while they don't explode if you melee them.
I tested this with HoM on a 5 wave ODD.  First thing I did upon entering the match, before even entering the start circle, was cast HoM and then shoot the pod a few times and nothing happened to it.
I tested this as both host and client.

When the volatile runners got right up next to the pod and I shot it then the pod got damaged...because the volatile runners exploded.

Edited by Tsukinoki

One question that I have to ask: Are there *any* enemies near the pod when you test this?

YES.  In fact I went back and tested this repeatedly and discovered something - this glitch only happens when an enemy is hit by the blast.  The blast damages both the enemy AND the cryopod.

NO, they are not volatile chargers.  I had a vauban on my team use bastille to select different enemies for testing.  The bug occurs whether the enemy is an ancient, a charger, or a runner (non-volatile).  ALSO, testing it on a SINGLE volatile runner did exactly the expected damage as the other enemies - about 10,000 damage to the cryopod.