Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zanuka Hunter / Alad V Escape Mission

Abyzzmal

So a couple days ago during a mission, I got invaded by a Zanuka Hunter. He killed me and my friend from the same session DC'd causing my game to crash (which was happening a lot recently). Later on, when I tried accessing the escape mission manually (by going to my warframe arsenal and clicking on the captured warframe), the missions seemed bugged out. I had the abilities of other warframes on my Loki, which was the one captured.

That's cool and all seeing a Mirage/Saryn/Loki combo; however, I can't complete the mission. Everytime I finished, it gave me the "Could not update account information, progress was not saved!" message which means my stuff wasn't given back. I have tried this mission over 15 times now with the same results, is there a way to get back my captured stuff?

On another note, I can play any other missions on the star chart using any other available warframes/weapons.

I already posted 2 support tickets about this to no avail, hopefully it'll get some visibility here.

i already captuer by alad v,now i want my tenno back and all my thing...but after i get to extraction point to finish this mission,i cant get back all the things(tenno,primary weapon,melle weapon,secondary weapon and my power)...the game just tell me that it cant update my mission or something like that...already done this too many time...please help me to get my tenno back..A.S.A.P!!!

Attachment:

rj5VTm4.png

Edited by TAROZERO