Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee 2.0 Was Change Warframe So Much ! This Is My Channel Include Some Weapon Stance , Hope U Guys Like It

bogialata123

Melee 2.0 has hardly changed anything, compare it to Dark Souls or Ninja Gaiden. It has close to 0 depth and skill requirement.

It needs another overhaul with actual combos, not 2-3 strings per stance and also the ability to hit enemies that are airborne or slightly below you.

yeah , it still need to fix more thing , some combo move like lethal clash (macilious raptor ) of venka claw can help us get close to enemy and knock them down but if we do it when hold W button it look like character is moving on Treadmill =.=  , the combo never can be hit enemy if they arent close =.=

Nice try with channel promotion :)

Here are more ideas:

1. Damage 2.0 changed a lot of stuff, many weapons have got useless. Please subscribe to me -=link=-

2. Necros drasticly changed the game allowing you to loot more efficiently, please visit my personal page -=link=-

etc..

just could not hold myself :)

Nice try with channel promotion :)

Here are more ideas:

1. Damage 2.0 changed a lot of stuff, many weapons have got useless. Please subscribe to me -=link=-

2. Necros drasticly changed the game allowing you to loot more efficiently, please visit my personal page -=link=-

etc..

just could not hold myself :)

i dont see your links pal :v

Edited by bogialata123