Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Closed]

NN13

DUE TO THE TOPIC GOING INTO OBLIVION,I AM PREMATURELY ENDING THE BID AND STARTING A NEW ONE FOR KUBROWS WHICH WERE NOT SOLD TILL NOW.

WINNER OF LARFLEEZE13 IS->  HelixNL(Since iilex failed to contact me within specified time).

Edited by NN13

man!!!That number 2 of yours!!!I am jealous

These are some brilliant doges, better than most ive seen so far

Somehow,Larfleeze is overshadowing the beauty of other two. As I said,lots of experiment and buying of imprints. =)

Edited by NN13

2. Please bid here. Do not pm me any price(PMs about more details are welcome).
   Let's keep it fair and allow everyone to see what's going on.

LOL...

knowing the fact it's the way you "stole" me the selling of your number 2... it's just magic to read this. Nice idea tho. Just when it's fair for you...

(just for memory : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/280538-wts-2-kubrow-imprints-epic-looking-sunika/?hl=epic)

Good trade everybody.

LOL...

knowing the fact it's the way you "stole" me the selling of your number 2... it's just magic to read this. Nice idea tho. Just when it's fair for you...

(just for memory : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/280538-wts-2-kubrow-imprints-epic-looking-sunika/?hl=epic)

Good trade everybody.

Good job. You quoted my lines w/o understanding.

The underlined line means that you can pm me about other things. Thats what I did here. I pm'ed him to ask what the buyout was for 2 prints. Also,unlike me,it was not written in the thread that PMs won't be considered.

What you mad because I was faster?

Stop acting like an A-Hole. Didn't you say this topic was closed?

NN13 I wan`t to buyout LarFleeze13 with 1K platinum. I saw in the post Space_Shinobi showed that the pup will become a bulky/muscular kubrow  https://forums.warfr...sunika/?hl=epic

So I would like to pay the buyout of 1K plat for it when it`s mature.

I added you in the priority list. I am sorting the priorities on the basis of posting time if offers are same. Since iilex and you both offered buyout,you guys are the first 2 people. Now,I would ask iilex if he/she likes the Kubrow when its mature. If he/she doesnt like it,its automatically yours.

I don't want people complaining about me,so I will try to keep the trade as fair as possible. Hope you will understand.

Thank You.

Edited by NN13

I added you in the priority list. I am sorting the priorities on the basis of posting time if offers are same. Since iilex and you both offered buyout,you guys are the first 2 people. Now,I would ask iilex if he/she likes the Kubrow when its mature. If he/she doesnt like it,its automatically yours.

I don't want people complaining about me,so I will try to keep the trade as fair as possible. Hope you will understand.

Thank You.

Is it possible that I can increase my bid by 100 platinum to get a higher priority, or is it not possible to bid higher since it`s a buyout?

Is it possible that I can increase my bid by 100 platinum to get a higher priority, or is it not possible to bid higher since it`s a buyout?

Since it's buyout, it's not fair to increase priority by increasing price. =(

(Now, I wish I hadn't given a buyout on Larfleeze13,but I can't go back on the rules I had set)

Since it's buyout, it's not fair to increase priority by increasing price. =(

(Now, I wish I hadn't given a buyout on Larfleeze13,but I can't go back on the rules I had set)

I can understand that :)

I`ll just have to hope that it won`t grow into a giant :P

An Advance Notice to bidders of Larfleeze13

Larfleeze13 will mature after the next Daily Reset. About 4 hours after the next daily reset,I will send a link to the album containing images of matured Larfleeze13 to all bidders of Larfleeze13. I will add the screenshots here as well.

I will wait upto a max. of 12 hours for each of my fellow Tennos,who did bidding on Larfleeze13,to reply to my PM. Now,if bidder on 1st Priority fails to contact me,I will move down to next bidder and so on.

For example- If iilex fails to contact me,HelixNL will be the winner. If both iilex and HelixNL fails to contact me,AVEOX will be the winner and so on.

Thank You.