Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When All Crashes Will Be Fix?

Khorndemon

I playin 1 hour at 2 days.From 5 times when i going to void missions in 3 times game always crashes or losing connection to server.And its not my internet problems.Before this i playing every day 2-3 hours.But now, after 10000... times of crashes and disconnects i start playing 1 time in a 2 days.Im tired of this.I dont remember any mmo game with so many issues with disconnects and crashes.And now, when i go to void on the def 4, first time my team leave after 5 min(lex prime blueprint), 2 time game just lost connection to server.And after this i go to my armory to change loadout, and what do you think was happened??Wright, game just hang over 3 minutes.

Edited by Khorndemon

Perhaps it is a problem with your computer? 

If not then all I can say is Beta.

Also as a side note. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

SKULL FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!!.And AGAIN.I go to vvoid and game just crahed in LOADING MOMENT!!!!All issues in 1 hour!Its incredible for this game.I dont understand why one game have soooo many issues????I play from april and now i start hate this game, its so annoying all these issues.Game a great in everything but there is so many crashes, disconnects, losing server connection, and all this is a great reason to stop play warframe.

Edited by Khorndemon

SKULL FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!!.And AGAIN.I go to vvoid and game just crahed in LOADING MOMENT!!!!All issues in 1 hour!Its incredible for this game.

I have no idea then, I would suggest lowering your settings as you machine may be getting taxed but if that is not the problem then I don't think there is anything you could do. Perhaps come back in a couple days and see if the problems are fixed. 

horrible crashes the whole weekend, no, its not my computer

stopped counting that nonsense at 20 crashes, its bad when you play 10 or 15 minutes and short before the game ends up, all your time and stuff you get is gone forever

it happens mostly on overcrowded missions (overcrowded = many players in different teams jump into the same mission)

if i look around at the bug-forum here, there are lots of crashes and bugs because of the network, even that people dont know whats going on and why

beta ? i would suggest a serverfarm instead of this network now and most of the problems will be solved

means on business: DE will have more income with a stable game

but i dont know if the management is able to let the players do what they pay and go for (this sentence has to be) :-)

Edited by 7ENN0