Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Class Had No Abilities In The Beginning

Gulftown

Question

Hello, playing a level 28 Mag. Been checking other threads and I'm very sure the class had no spells when I created it some days ago. For the first time I accessed mods / inventory was two days ago, and before that it has always said "The spell is not unlocked." I have only found the first skill from a billion missions, so it's getting very boring to play with others outplaying me with their special abilities. Is there a way to:

* Have the staff restore my spells as they should be in the beginning?

* Purchase a new frame, right now I can't buy Mag because "You already own this frame."

* Run specific instances for the last three abilities of class Mag?

Thanks in advance,

Siideriu

5 answers to this question

* If you create a support ticket at https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/requests/new they might be able to restore it.

* You can sell your current frame and buy a new one if neccesary from the "Inventory" menu (be sure to take out any mods that you have)

* At this point in time there's no way to tell which (other then defense missions) is best to farm for frame mods.

addendum to the above: for farming try infested missions, higher average drops per mission, other than that, its pot luck or one of the above mate

Been playing 11-25 infested defenses for 7 hours now, 114 mods dropped of which 0 are Mag's. Is it possible that it bugs and I won't be able to loot em? :(