Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beyond Level 30.

Gryphticon

It would be pretty cool if we could go beyond level 30. I'll explain you why.

It is said that to gain a mastery rank, you need to master a warframe but you should be able to master it further than level 30. I recently checked my profile and I think a level 30 is around 1-2 million XP. My rhino currently has 3 million XP so it means that you still gain XP when you're level 30.

Since getting beyond level 30 can be abused by non-orokin reactor/catalyst users, I say, make only weapons/warframes supercharged able to go beyond level 30. This would also mean another reason to buy platium or to play the game alot to catch a orokin reactor/catalyst alert.

If you support this, please +1 or if you don't agree, please say why and suggest something else :)

Rather than going beyond 30 (the devs said there are no plans for this) I'd be more interested in the system they talked about in the live stream where you could prestige weapons and warframes in order to change the polarity of a mod slot.

Edited by Gryphticon

+1, and by going above 30 with superchargers, i  assume mod caps increases as well right? (like lvl 31 with 62 mod cap)

Yep :) Can you click the up arrow close to my oroginal post to +1 that since devs search for idea in areas where there's the most +1

I like this idea of going beyond 30, but i think it should be available to everybody, not just supercharged people. It isnt very hard to get to lvl 30, and once you do, theres not much to do besides start another warframe, and if your F2P you only get 2 frames so after you get 2 frames capped, theres nothing left to do.

Rather than going beyond 30 (the devs said there are no plans for this) I'd be more interested in the system they talked about in the live stream where you could prestige weapons and warframes in order to change the polarity of a mod slot.

of course "prestige" would be awesome, just like CoD!

of course "prestige" would be awesome, just like CoD!

It's a simple leveling mechanic and fits well in end game grind. Just because it's in COD doesn't mean it's bad.  They called it that because people understand it.  All it means is leveling up again for a reward. 

Edited by Aggh

It's a simple leveling mechanic and fits well in end game grind. Just because it's in COD doesn't mean it's bad.  They called it that because people understand it.  All it means is leveling up again for a reward. 

Never said it was bad >.> Why don't people ever read my posts correctly ):

I said it would be awesome.

This sounds like a good idea, but I have some concerns about it.

1. If being able to raise the modcap of a warframe to ubelievable levels is implemented, won't those frames basically be overpowered? Nothing would be too much, the warframe could be modded to such an extent that it would have no weaknesses and would be stronger in every way.

2. What about the non-paying players? Those of us who have worked hard in game would stand no chance to a warframe of 30+, they would kill and progress through maps at a pace we possibly couldn't keep up with. It wouldn't be very fair to those who choose not to pay.

These are just some thoughts about your idea. While you are well-intentioned I don't think something like this would be feasible.

First, it would be great for F2P players. you would have the amazing people occasionally in your game for a number of reasons:

1. to help a friend

2. to get a resources

3. they are bored and want to do a noob level

4. just to help people out

and what do you care if they are godly? there is currently no PvP and you could still play with the other F2Ps, and they would b about as good as people are now. Besides, you wouldn't have to pay to get 30+ stuff. If all you would have to do is supercharge it, I would have 2 things so far I could take above 30. jsut do the alert missions and make the blueprints.

that wouldnt make sense, then people who are F2P are going to get 2 chars to 30, cap all the weps they want, and just leave.

And since we are in a beta, your "get 2 chars to 30 and done" idea is simply wrong. More content is coming. Clan bases new bosses etc

And you will get slots as you play in the future....

you can already become overpowered relative to the content that exists, adding more ranks is absurd. repolarising one or two polarities has been floated and is gaining support. id rather not see anything above 30.

personally, id rather see potatoes be half strength and each weapon or frame be able to take two, with them being slightly easier to get ahold of than they are now. simply doubling somethings power with one item is a massive jump in capacity, and has a tendency to shake things up. a smoother progression would be appreciated.

First, it would be great for F2P players. you would have the amazing people occasionally in your game for a number of reasons:

1. to help a friend

2. to get a resources

3. they are bored and want to do a noob level

4. just to help people out

and what do you care if they are godly? there is currently no PvP and you could still play with the other F2Ps, and they would b about as good as people are now. Besides, you wouldn't have to pay to get 30+ stuff. If all you would have to do is supercharge it, I would have 2 things so far I could take above 30. jsut do the alert missions and make the blueprints.

It's boring playing coop with someone who S#&$s on everything in sight and doesn't let you do anything.  Volt used to be like that.  At one point in closed beta he could clear out a whole level with a single use of his ult.  While some people liked getting carried like that, a lot of people didn't.

Edited by Aggh