Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Due To The "rusher" Patch It's Now Impossible To Finish A Mission In Under Half An Hour

PrincessBabycakes

Due to the (amazing [and complex]) new map tiles and the constant flux of new players to the game combined with needing at least half (rounded up) of the current players to finish the mission it's now impossible to finish a mission in less than 30 minutes.

Maybe it's just me, maybe it's just grineer maps. Let's discuss it.

In my personal experience so far I've been trying to build an ember suit while leveling my frost. So I'm killing everything I can find to level up my frost and I've played the level a couple dozen times so I know how the new tile sets work.

I'm trying to use the text and voice chat to tell people to follow me, where to go, go up, go through the broken vent on the wall, whatever and no one will listen. Maps that used to take 5-10 minutes now take 30minutes+.

I think the new "rusher" change is ruining the game. I literally cannot play warframe like this as it's simply a waste of time and not fun. I'm sitting on the extraction point for 15 minutes afk and no one will accept my help to speed things up

*yawn*

Join a clan, roll with people who are like minded or run solo. Why do people really expect magic to happen with PUG's? It's mostly horrible in *every other game ever* yet everyone thinks somehow, this time it will be different. It's not about people being dumb or anything like that either, it's about willingness to listen and different wants from the gameplay experience.

It's a social game, start being social.

Edited by Bakim0n0

you shouldn't be trying to rush through the map, explore and have fun don't get frustrated with other people who dont want to finish fast. you say that you tell your teammates where to go, well not everyone likes to get to the end as fast as possible hell i just love looking at the beautiful scenery. if you really want to do the speed runs for the ember blueprints go solo. Or if you like you could join a clan, our clan space sharks incorperated is recruiting and im sure there would be people there more than willing to help you out (including myself) so don't get angry with the casual players come join us more competetive players ^-^.

This is why I generally play solo if I'm trying to speed run.  Online can be fun and it's good for taking on high-level missions, but there's a distinct lack of communication.

I'm not trying to speed run. I'm going through the map at a liesurely pace. I like playing with people (I also cant solo it with my fresh level zero frost and low level weapons), I like seeing how other people play warframes i've already played for new ways to play them myself, seeing how other people use weapons in ways I didnt think of, etc. I literally cannot solo this map on my own as well.

you shouldn't be trying to rush through the map, explore and have fun don't get frustrated with other people who dont want to finish fast. you say that you tell your teammates where to go, well not everyone likes to get to the end as fast as possible hell i just love looking at the beautiful scenery. if you really want to do the speed runs for the ember blueprints go solo. Or if you like you could join a clan, our clan space sharks incorperated is recruiting and im sure there would be people there more than willing to help you out (including myself) so don't get angry with the casual players come join us more competetive players ^-^.

*yawn*

Join a clan, roll with people who are like minded or run solo. Why do people really expect magic to happen with PUG's? It's mostly horrible in *every other game ever* yet everyone thinks somehow, this time it will be different. It's not about people being dumb or anything like that either, it's about willingness to listen and different wants from the gameplay experience.

Personally I prefer these missions not being 2 minutes long anymore. Makes each time through feel like an actual mission and not just a quick grind for xp.

Please understand, and I mentioned it in the original post. I'm NOT SPEED RUNNING. I'm walking through and killing every single enemy I see. I'm trying to level my frost warframe WHILE farming a blueprint. I am _NOT_

I AM NOT SPEED RUNNING

RUNNING PAST THINGS IS NOT WHAT I AM DOING

I'm _TRYING_ to play the game. But I cant do it by myself and I'm tired that I have to wait 15 minutes as a punishment even though I'm doing my best to play with other people.

i don't know what to say then, your being extremley unlucky not getting anyone on your team who knows how to follow the sign on the map.

I do feel for you but at the moment i just cant see missions being 30 minutes long but as we all suggested join a clan it will help you out considerabley.

I understand that some people want to take it slow and whatever. I did too my first time through. But when I am trying to get all the blueprints, or trying to grind credits I really would rather not sit there for 30 minutes waiting for another player to realize where they are supposed to go so I can wait out the minute timer then queue up again. That's assuming I get right into another game and don't have to deal with "disconnected from the game session" a hundred times.

*yawn*

I fail to see how communicating with his team is not being social. I'm not disagreeing, pubs are bad. But if they aren't communicating or being social as you put it, how am I supposed to know what they want? In every game I've played, the only ones who bother to say anything are the ones who are actually moving towards the exit. Not the ones wandering around the map smelling daisies.

i don't know what to say then, your being extremley unlucky not getting anyone on your team who knows how to follow the sign on the map.

I do feel for you but at the moment i just cant see missions being 30 minutes long but as we all suggested join a clan it will help you out considerabley.

But the GPS is broken right now. It will often just give a general direction and not a turn by turn instruction like it used to.

I fail to see how communicating with his team is not being social. I'm not disagreeing, pubs are bad. But if they aren't communicating or being social as you put it, how am I supposed to know what they want? In every game I've played, the only ones who bother to say anything are the ones who are actually moving towards the exit. Not the ones wandering around the map smelling daisies.

And I'll say again from my OP:

I'm trying to use the text and voice chat to tell people to follow me, where to go, go up, go through the broken vent on the wall, whatever and no one will listen. Maps that used to take 5-10 minutes now take 30minutes+.

I'm TRYING to be social but people just dont listen. I dont know if they speak another language than English or what.

That may be a problem of ranking. If you're at rank 4 or 5 and get with people that are rank 1, you know they still don't know the game well (for the most of them. There may be some of them that don't buy/construct new WF after the first one).

That may be a problem of ranking. If you're at rank 4 or 5 and get with people that are rank 1, you know they still don't know the game well (for the most of them. There may be some of them that don't buy/construct new WF after the first one).

Would you suggest some sort of matchmaking based by rank?

Man its horrible when your just trying to do boss runs for blueprints, especially with the new grineer room that has all those stairs, new people have no idea where to go. I had to guide a random step by step through the room, even tho ive only been through it a couple times myself.

And now that the gps is broke for the most part, its even worse.

Would you suggest some sort of matchmaking based by rank?

Why not ?After all the begginers would be learning the game together (thus moving roughly at the same speed)If newcomers want to learn with experienced players they could get into a clan.

Why not ? After all the begginers would be learning the game together (thus moving roughly at the same speed) If newcomers want to learn with experienced players they could get into a clan.

Seems like a good idea to me to be honest. I remember when I first started I would've preferred having played with more people of my level.

Many people like exploring and before what you got was 1 person getting to the end before everyone else and runing their own fun. Now I'm not saying you're rushing guys but some people like me (although I play private and solo only, I don't give a flying f**c over online mode) like to litereally explore every dark corner in the map. If there is an option to go towards the objective/exit and the option to go somewhere else expore, I go somewhere else, the objective can wait. That eing said my missions usually run 20 to 30 minutes when i play with a friend and solo they tend to go above 40 minutes with litereally hundreds of enemies dead.

Join a clan, make friends with like-minded people and play with them only. Online mode is still the worst thing you'll find here, it is the worst thing anyone will find here cause it will be very rare for the whole team to agree on how to approuch the mission.

First off to the "I'm not a speed runner", it is highly probable that your problem exist because you are more of a solo wolf style player rather than a team effort. So I suggest solo runs or duo with someone you know.

As for the quick speak of a ranking system, this is would only be effective once the new clan patch comes out. So discussing it now would probably hinder the community more than help it.

First off to the "I'm not a speed runner", it is highly probable that your problem exist because you are more of a solo wolf style player rather than a team effort.

So I suggest solo runs or duo with someone you know.

I'm not trying to speed run. I'm going through the map at a liesurely pace. I like playing with people (I also cant solo it with my fresh level zero frost and low level weapons), I like seeing how other people play warframes i've already played for new ways to play them myself, seeing how other people use weapons in ways I didnt think of, etc. I literally cannot solo this map on my own as well.

You kinda gotta deal with it

or find people at your speed

Its better then before rusher = no credits for rest of the team

I dunno about you but losing 3k credits for 15 minutes of work because some volt or ash said no collecting and rushed is not fair at all

Oh look, everyone is telling the OP "Go solo, play with people who play like you, it's better this way, doing it my way is more fun", exactly like the people against "rusher" fixes were saying.

This didn't fix anything at all, now it's just punishing anyone who isn't slow exactly like everyone who was in those dumb "I want to search every locker" threads said it would. BOTH kinds of players should be using the clan system, chat, and global chat to play with people who are either new/slow or are farming/rushing/simply not slow as a brick. Mechanical fixes weren't needed at all.

You kinda gotta deal with it

or find people at your speed

Its better then before rusher = no credits for rest of the team

I dunno about you but losing 3k credits for 15 minutes of work because some volt or ash said no collecting and rushed is not fair at all

Are people doing blueprint runs for the 900 credit reward?

WEll, that's kinda what I said. No matter what you do to online mode, nothing will ever solve anything because you either have grief from rushers or grief from explorers. You can't just please them both and that is why anyone with a minimum amount of intelligence says. Play solo/private. That's where there is no grief and were everyone just has fun.