Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Stygian | All Labs/research | Immediate Lab Access | Fully Equipped Dojo.

Azathoth0013

m6WzeMz.png?2                                                                                                                                                                                                            

(Clan emblem)

Simply put, we're looking for players of any rank, that see themselves playing Warframe for a good while. 

We all enjoy the game, and are looking for like minded individuals to join us. Our Dojo is fully equipped, and designed for convenience. We're always happy to help each other out, hosting void runs/derelict/Hek/etc., trading spare must-have mods, and, naturally, farming. We welcome new players, and veterans alike.

There are only three rules, that ALL members of Stygian MUST abide by;

1. Be active (I start considering kicking people after 20 days of inactivity)

2. Be cool (Do I need to explain this? Don't be a jerk)

3. No begging (if one of us has a spare whatever, we're usually happy to work                                                                                          something out, unless we have a very good reason.)

Ranks: 

Cult of The Dog: basically, if you find yourself with this rank, you somehow, have managed to &!$$ everyone off. As a result no one in the clan holds this rank. it's just there to fill space.

The First Circle: Entry rank, Host, and Tech privileges, because, let's face it. The main reason anyone joins a clan is for Clan tech weapons, and trading, so there ya go.

Order of Atonement: Additionally granted recruiter Privilege, Once a new recruit has been around for a while, they usually get bumped up after a week or so.

Circle of Thorns: Granted Promotion privilege,  To achieve this rank We gotta hear from you, at the very least talk in clan chat. Signifies a certain amount of trust.

Cult of Penance: Tactician Privilege is added, We'd like to eventually have a diverse selection of Solar Rail Schema to select from, This also allows one to contribute to Schema built by other clan members. Also to assist with Rail deployment.

The Inner Order: Most trusted members of Stygian, granted treasury privileges (unless specifically building funds).

Harbingers: Most Honored members of Stygian, only rewarded to members that have actually contributed to the clan. Officer rank, allowed regulator privilege (misuse will result in demotion).

Infaris Primordium: Clan Leaders, RoboDude (clan founder), myself (Azathoth0013), Darkhero4ever, and PrometheanCrow7, PM any of us for an invite.

I can usually be found online by 9:00 PM Central time zone.

We're also in the Steam community (I go by the same name: azathoth0013). Check us out here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/stygianwf

Send me a friend request for invite.

Edited by Azathoth0013

• 2 weeks later...

Hi :) iv'e read all your posts and rules, i would like to join your guild and hope to fullfill my roles so i can help the rank, i'm ZethNoel in the game, me and my friend Nokturno, would like to join the guild, i already added leaders to friend list.

My sincerest apologies, been busy irl, and have completely neglected this thread. Invites will be sent immediately, and I will make it a priority to check this thread daily.

O_O...

Maybe if no other clans want me, I'll signal back to you..? I already sent an application thingy to ‘Beyond Midnight Evolution’..

Welp, I'm in their clan now... Good luck on your recruiting! :D

Edited by LunarEdge7

Looks Good, is there a spot left in youre clan ?

Yes there is, Invite incoming.

O_O...

Maybe if no other clans want me, I'll signal back to you..? I already sent an application thingy to ‘Beyond Midnight Evolution’..

Welp, I'm in their clan now... Good luck on your recruiting! :D

Invited you, but you had joined by that time. Happy hunting man.

Edited by Azathoth0013

• 2 weeks later...