Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Jackiethejackal [Updated With Hellfire Page 7!]

JackieTheJackal

Y'know... it's really funny because this Volt, those dots next to his "eyes"? because of the way its drawn, makes me think of tear drops XD Poor Volt

Now, I strive to make every character in my comics as full of life as possible, giving all of them their distinct traits, personality, etc. But Volt, trust me, he's the easiest to display emotion with and I'll be sure to make him a very lovable character :) When you see what he does in his free time XD

Now, I strive to make every character in my comics as full of life as possible, giving all of them their distinct traits, personality, etc. But Volt, trust me, he's the easiest to display emotion with and I'll be sure to make him a very lovable character :) When you see what he does in his free time XD

This thread is the main reason I come on the forums.

THE TEASE!!! AUUUGH you're making me itch with the need to read more!... keep it up :D I lurv it

Yep perfect volt I'm starting to like this guy more already ,also every time i try to draw volt I feel like i mess up his helmet every time.

Archwings yeah about those I think a flying lightning god(volt) would be amazing just saiyan.

Edited by Oxin

LIKE TEDDIE FROM P4 (nah that's too much love)

Yo guys. Unfortunately due to school coming back, I won't be able to update this thread on a daily basis anymore. Instead I will update this thread every two days now. Sorry :( The next update will come tomorrow.

Don't worry about we can wait take your time it's fine I know how it feels...