Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Good Frost Build

warpath514

Question

So I picked frost for my third frame. I want to know a good build for it. Considering going for the same build as my rhino(armour,health,shield,power strength/range,stamina recovery and all 4 abilities) but want to know any build that is potentially better

2 answers to this question

Are you planning on using it for Defense or Offense? If you're planning on doing defense you'll want to maximize the Duration and Lower the cost of Snow Globe, I would personally suggest this route, because there are plenty more frames that do offense better. However, if you wish to use frost offensively then your build should do nicely.

Key is efficiency. If you're playing offensively, 50% efficiency is pretty good, with a Rank 7 Blind Rage you'll make +117% power strength - avalanche will hit pretty damn hard.

If you're playing defensively, you *need* +75% efficiency in order to spam snowglobe whenever it breaks. I don't even use Blind Rage, thus letting me save 10% duration by using R4 Fleeting Expertise. I also use Intensify+Steel Fiber to increase the strength of the globe and my own ehp without losing efficiency. Duration is not a big deal as you can recast easily, and at really high levels you'll be spamming SG basically every 4 seconds so strength and duration is pretty irrelevant.