The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Those Who Used Scrambler For Kubrows, Should It Be Back?

-Aza-Gorod-

Credit for scrambler is fine by me. As is plat for a guaranteed choice.

The main complaint was plat for random, which was a no-brainer no-no.

i think credit should be random and plat should have a guaranteed choice aswell.The plat for random is abit to much in the long run.

As long as scramblers arent Platinum only, and we have option to buy patterns from market for Platinum, i am fine with them returning.

DE should give us an option to buy patterns ( Market, Platinum only ), and then use credit scramblers to get colors.

No no no...

Didn't use the scramble  because the entire system "Pay real money currency to get something random" is vile as hell.

It is a good thing it was removed.

Changing / customizing Kubrow colors? yes.

RNG based scrambler that requires platinum pay? hell no.

As if the whole Kubrow system wasn't broken enough yet... Don't get me wrong- I love this game.

But all the rush or wait and let die or buy stasis slot seems like a very strange change to me...

No no no...

Didn't use the scramble  because the entire system "Pay real money currency to get something random" is vile as hell.

It is a good thing it was removed.

Changing / customizing Kubrow colors? yes.

RNG based scrambler that requires platinum pay? hell no.

As if the whole Kubrow system wasn't broken enough yet... Don't get me wrong- I love this game.

But all the rush or wait and let die or buy stasis slot seems like a very strange change to me...

i think different i think there should be some way to change kubrows color and its better then not haveing any way of changeing it, credits are a alternative but still customize colors should be doable.

i think different i think there should be some way to change kubrows color and its better then not haveing any way of changeing it, credits are a alternative but still customize colors should be doable.

Yes- I also think there should be a way to customize their colors.

But please not a platinum paid scramble system. Where you pay platinum to get something you might not even want.

Someone used the scrambler on a white Kubrow. What did he get? A white Kubrow...

But please not a platinum paid scramble system. Where you pay platinum to get something you might not even want.

Someone used the scrambler on a white Kubrow. What did he get? A white Kubrow...

I would be fine with pattern being Platinum only, and buyable from Market. After all, they are skins, and skins are cosmetics.

We should be able to change colors through scramblers, tho. Pay ~50 000 credits for color change.

I would be fine with pattern being Platinum only, and buyable from Market. After all, they are skins, and skins are cosmetics.

We should be able to change colors through scramblers, tho. Pay ~50 000 credits for color change.

Sure- why not. But I'd like to at least know what I will get when I spend platinum on something.

If scrambling can be done by paying x amount of credits, completely fine.

Also... doing pattern and color seperately seems like a pretty nice idea!

that or the skins could be bought like frame skins/cosmetics with plat which should be understandable since the frames immortal skin costs plat.

but i do also agree that changeing the color could cost or there be a separate starter palliate like with new frames.

Sure- why not. But I'd like to at least know what I will get when I spend platinum on something.

If scrambling can be done by paying x amount of credits, completely fine.

Also... doing pattern and color seperately seems like a pretty nice idea!

same i think the scrambler was bad with plat and random but with that it would make it worth while to pay plat to get what you want.

I always thought why not make it so you can color your kubrow any way you want like with the colors you baught. i mean thats always how i thought of it when i saw it. and then why not simply have earth kubrows drop the kubrow patterns? i mean for me it seems reasonable. but also make them so their trade able for example i know many people who wanted the lotus symbles on their kubrow. or wanted their kubrow more so they should make it also so you could make them wear 'extra' fur or even armor part you know like the sentinals or the frames them selves. i mean everything has attachments on them as well so why not the kubows? like my Sahasa its a male but he looks like a really really skinny female. and i didn't like that at all. i saw my boyfriends digger and i t was a male and had way more fluff... i did waste plat on my paterins for my kubrow as well as formas and i dont wish to lose my kubrow over the fact i cant customize him so hes not looking like hes starving....

so the gist of it:

1. add 'attachments' to the kubrows like more fluff or even armor parts for looks

2. Let people use the color palettes

3. Make the Kubrows on EARTH drop the different patterns. have them able to be trade able so players can trade them {and/or}have them on market with plat but if bought from market make them NOT trade able.

Also please fix my type of kubrow i hate how skinny he looks i never see one so sickly looking like mine.... i really dont want to start over but if i have to i will i suppose.....

2014-08-03_00017_zps5ede88e1.jpg

my sickly kubrow looks like my sick dog i had back when i was 19yrs old before he died

Edited by Bayonetta-Cereza

ok 500  credit is low but shouldnt be 100,000 either i would say 25,000 - 50,000 credit.

The reason why 100k would be reasonable, is because you pay 100k to craft an incubator.

And personally, I'd rather pay 100k for a new random color/pattern/gender/bodybuild than crafting a new Kubrow and waiting for days untill it matures.

I always thought why not make it so you can color your kubrow any way you want like with the colors you baught. i mean thats always how i thought of it when i saw it. and then why not simply have earth kubrows drop the kubrow patterns? i mean for me it seems reasonable. but also make them so their trade able for example i know many people who wanted the lotus symbles on their kubrow. or wanted their kubrow more  so they should make it also so you could make them wear 'extra' fur or even armor part you know like the sentinals or the frames them selves. i mean everything has attachments on them as well so why not the kubows? like my Sahasa its a male but he looks like a really really skinny female. and i didn't like that at all. i saw my boyfriends digger and i t was a male and had way more fluff... i did waste plat on my paterins for my kubrow as well as formas and i dont wish to lose my kubrow over the fact i cant customize him so hes not looking like hes starving....

so the gist of it:

1. add 'attachments' to the kubrows like more fluff or even armor parts for looks

2. Let people use the color palettes

3. Make the Kubrows on EARTH drop the different patterns. have them able to be trade able so players can trade them {and/or}have them on market with plat but if bought from market make them NOT trade able.

Also please fix my type of kubrow i hate how skinny he looks i never see one so sickly looking like mine.... i really dont want to start over but if i have to i will i suppose.....

i think that the patterns could also be gotten when you scan a feral kubrow kind of like how people scanned plants to get stuff for the cisero crisis.

The reason why 100k would be reasonable, is because you pay 100k to craft an incubator.

And personally, I'd rather pay 100k for a new random color/pattern/gender/bodybuild than crafting a new Kubrow and waiting for days untill it matures.

that is true i would rather pay 100k then wait for a new kubrow just to get different patterns and colors.

i think that the patterns could also be gotten when you scan a feral kubrow kind of like how people scanned plants to get stuff for the cisero crisis.

I could agree with that Noctiferous T^T now please stop calling my hewie a sickly deer T^T noct is my bf...sadly Meanie~!

Edited by Bayonetta-Cereza

nope, wasted a ton of plat on dat so no,only if we can choose the colors and paterns

that is what we are trying to think about. we all want to get certain colors and patterns and i think that with plat we can buy exactly what pattern and or colors we want from the market or use credits to have a random chance at it.

How about this:

1: Have several patterns in the market so that you can change the layout of colours like frame skins.

2: Have a scrambler for credits, definitely agree with that, but make it like 10K creds or something 500 is too cheap and changing a kubrow's colour should be cheap-ish but not spamable. This will not change your pattern just the colours.

3: Have a 15p colour picker, it will include all possible kubrow colours and you can pick them, however you cannot change your pattern this way, just the colours.

Edited by (PS4)Matsypie

As long as scramblers arent Platinum only, and we have option to buy patterns from market for Platinum, i am fine with them returning.

DE should give us an option to buy patterns ( Market, Platinum only ), and then use credit scramblers to get colors.

thats what i posted above lol but i agree

How about this:

1: Have several patterns in the market so that you can change the layout of colours like frame skins.

2: Have a scrambler for credits, definitely agree with that, but make it like 10K creds or something 500 is too cheap and changing a kubrow's colour should be cheap-ish but not spamable. This will not change your pattern just the colours.

3: Have a 15p colour picker, it will include all possible kubrow colours and you can pick them, however you cannot change your pattern this way, just the colours.

i disagree with number 3 why pay 15 plat when you have colors already why not just make it so you use the colors you already did buy with plat that seems like a waste of plat to me if you have to pay 15 more plat just to select the colors. i think you should be able to just recolor the kubrow freely if you have the colors. i mean....why waste more plat when people already wasted 200p or more on the randomize?

i disagree with number 3 why pay 15 plat when you have colors already why not just make it so you use the colors you already did buy with plat that seems like a waste of plat to me if you have to pay 15 more plat just to select the colors. i think you should be able to just recolor the kubrow freely if you have the colors. i mean....why waste more plat when people already wasted 200p or more on the randomize?

depends if its a pack of colors or not.

How about this:

for number 3 you mean kind of like what we got for the frames with the palettes? thos are possible ideas and i wouldnt mind them to much either.

I guess so, I was thinking that it might add realism to painting your pet, as in there'd e a cost lol. I see where you're coming from but it would save on trying again and again with the scrambler just having the perfect colours you want on it. Must also not forget if you could just colour them then part of the use for genetic templates would be out. 

People are such babies cosmetic=plat not cosmetic=credits do you want all things to become credits and DE to be broke?

i do be honest dont mind paying plat for patterns and or colors but i would like to get what i would like if im paying plat and not get it randomly.

i think prices should be on rarity of the patterns. like rare coats be 50p? common be 25p? and a color pack for about 75p? but still have random scrammbler for 50k - 100k credits.

i agree with both you and noct. you both have your points thats why ppl should be able to change their colors freely like i suggested up above.