The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kicking The Same Person, Always.

AkaSeishin

So here's the deal:

My girlfriend and I have been playing together without any problem till some days ago. The thing is, we can play just fine with random people, but, whenever we try to play in the same squad, she always gets kicked out, no matter the mission. It happens when we are alone in the Dojo, she always gets kicked, this has been happening since last week or so. It's just so weird that it only happens with her... We've tried to change the options and stuff but it keeps happening. 

Maybe it is a matter of the region? I'm in Europe and she's from North America - Eastern. I can't really think of anything else because we've been playing and this issue didn't bug us before... 

Thanks to those who can help us.

Edited by AkaSeishin

Well, I changed my Region and the problem remains the same... So I don't know anymore. Sometimes I get kicked, sometime she does. But for sure we can't stay in the Dojo at the same time for even a second... I'm going to write a ticket. Thank you guys.

Bumping this because I'm having the same exact issue. My friends and I play every night and after every mission or a few moments (sometimes even seconds) after I join/rejoin squad, I get booted/dropped from the squad with no notice.