Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infected Missions with Grineer...?

PyroFlame

Basically what the title says. I start the mission fine with Infested..then all of a sudden, Lotus informs me of Grineer security approaching and whatnot and then theres nothing but Grineer on the ship. All of the infested are missing and I'm left to fight Grineer for the remainder of the level. Is this intended as the "More mid-mission suprise change" listed in the patch notes or simply a bug?

Ok I can confirm this is a glitch. It just happens randomly. I've had it happen twice once with corpus, once with grineer. I was fighitng corpus and the grineer showed up and actually started battling the corpus moa's which was pretty hilarious and the same situation happened when I was on a grineer ship and corpus showed up.

Okay its happening again I'm uploading a screenie of a grineer just taking shots at a turret in the cieling (from corpus) and every grineer in the room ignores me and focuses on the turret

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/grineer.png/

http://imageshack.us.../40/saveee.png/

Edited by TheGrayFox

Confirmed can happen with any faction. Had a infested defend mission when corpus show up and start pew pew on ancients. All I had was to sit back, relax and mop up stragglers. One of the better bugs yet, unintentionally hilarious and spices up gameplay which can get a bit repetitive.

Even if it is mid mission change ups its glitched with the grineer stay in a room shooting at a turret instead of shooting at me btw the turret is basically invincible so they dont do anything except shoot at it until I kill them and if I kill one the rest continue shooting it like its there job.

i actualy found it fun to on infected mission few marines shwoed up and firefight accured , i sliped past watching marines screem in death while undead outnumber them

good times , good times , do want more such events , definitly happening not often enough