The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Theme Do You Want To See In A Future Warframe

warpath514

We have Frost, then we have Hydroid. We have Ember, so how about volcano frame ? throwing rocks and spitting lava everywhere . Why not?

I'm sure they can only toss around these new non elemental frames for so long, I suppose Mirage is a light-frame though.

Regardless, if they are planning to make new alt gender frames, they are probably going to do so fairly soon, within the next couple of updates if I had to guess.

I 100% agree with this post.   

Kestral9999, on 11 Aug 2014 - 4:13 PM, said:

I'm sure they can only toss around these new non elemental frames for so long, I suppose Mirage is a light-frame though.

Regardless, if they are planning to make new alt gender frames, they are probably going to do so fairly soon, within the next couple of updates if I had to guess.

Edited by (PS4)Twenty7Talonz

Lies and fallacy.

DE has stated outright that they will never make alternate gendered versions of existing frames but are open to making new frames that utilize the same type of power that current ones have. People need to learn the distinction.

I figured he meant the former and i completely forgot to mention the latter

I have a concept I wrote down on a piece of paper while back, it's a "shadow" themed warframe, and some epic abilities to it. Gotta get the courage to get it out there. And a good concept on visuals. 

Interested in seeing it. Hopefully you put alot of thought into its abilities since quite a few shadow/darkness(or anything that can be affiliated with the theme) themed concepts have been compared to nekros. What class would you put it under power user or stealth

Edited by warpath514

I figured he meant the former and i completely forgot to mention the latter

Opposite gender thematic-equivalent versions of the existing frames is what I meant.  It would allow us to stop fishing for more themes and create new styles of gameplay all at once.  Then again, I wouldn't be for it unless they did this for -every- frame, so eh.

Also Goro/Kintaro frame hell yes.

A Desert Warframe that has the ability to make a sandstorm, Stun the enemy with tombs, and similar to Hydroid's Undertoe he/she can make themselves into quicksand and has the ability to spawn tamed Desert Skates to attack all enemies within the caster's line of sight, Honestly i thought Mirage would be this but oh well, Good job DE disappointed me on that

Sadly, I'm partial to the frames I already came up with- a Spanish cactus frame, a frame that uses gas elementals, and a female rhino focused entirely around aoe melee.   Judging by how "popular" the threads were, I'm guessing I was alone in the opinion.

I'd be down for a Desperado/Cowboy themed frame. 

Something like this: (I don't take credit for the Artwork, found it with a quick Google search)

Cowboy+Robot2+small.jpg

I mean we have Pirates and Ninja's, why not throw Cowboys in?

Edited by (PS4)Gage_VH