Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liset Ship Feedback.

Hekatonkheire

I don't like Ordis, I would like an optional mute. Some people like him and want more, that's fine but I want an option if I want less as well. 

I don't mind so much that the notes that Foundry has stuff or I have messages etc. But his random idle chat is obnoxious, "THE SYSTEM NEEDS YOU!!!!!" gets really tiring when going through mods, market, arsenal etc.

That being said though, that Grineer Trucker radio type thing is amazing and adds good depth and you hear it when you're close so I can walk away from it if I don't want to hear it and that's great. I'd love more of that dialogue to be honest, maybe even a combat scenario where a grineer is calling for backup as his comrades get sliced up by Tenno or Corpus.

I haven't noticed any pattern yet, But I'd love a way to be able to park my ship in certain places, when I started the game/quest the other day I was able to look out at Grineer ships, now I have a bland nebula. I liked the ships. 

I'd love to park on the ground on Ceres as artistically it's my favourite world by a long shot, but the Lore wouldn't exactly just let that happen. But yeah, I hope we see ship customization and options in the future.

Lastly, I don't expect anything along these lines until probably Update 16, but I would honestly chuck $10-15 down for a whole other ship, specifically Grineer. Same features and everything the same, just the new skin I'd like. That rusty, mechanical interface with some grineer propaganda about. Lorewise, it's for infiltration!!! maybe I can park on Ceres where they'll never suspect us or whatever. 

I joined this game in Update 6 only because I misread the site and thought that the Grineer were a playable Faction and I adored the Art style

That's just my ship feedback. 

It's honestly my favourite game interface to date and that ship feels like it's Mine, my home and I love it. 

I don't know if it's intentional but you can also bang your head on the roof if you slide+jump at the right time, that's pretty great. DO NOT fix that.