The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods Equipped Onto "paris" Won't Work Unless You're Hosting The Game :/

Tanner2000

How has this not been fixed yet? Ever since i Bought the "Paris" almost 3 weeks ago the Damage mods you put on the the gun such as, "Hellfire" won't work unless you are the host of the game :/

It's getting pretty ridiculous now, I have 135% worth of extra damage mods for my "Paris" which I often can't even use.. It really takes the fun out of leveling up your weapon if you can't use your mods on it 75% of the time... The "Paris" is the funnest gun I have used so far :c I hope this glitch gets fixed soon :/

I still don't see this "glitch"/"bug"...my mods work for me if I'm hosting or not...I don't use elemental mods though, since most shots are OHKs it won't really matter. I did run with a freeze dmg to slow them down for body shots. Hopefully they get a fix for you fellas soon, though, so you can rock your Paris no matter who's hosting! : D

With the amount of threads on this I'm really surprised nothing was done. This will keep the paris pretty underpowered until the next update since 4/5ths of all direct damage mods don't work on it.
 I know :c It's such a fun weapon and it's being ruined because you can't progress and mod it properly ;c

I still don't see this "glitch"/"bug"...my mods work for me if I'm hosting or not...I don't use elemental mods though, since most shots are OHKs it won't really matter. I did run with a freeze dmg to slow them down for body shots. Hopefully they get a fix for you fellas soon, though, so you can rock your Paris no matter who's hosting! : D

I used to get this bug all the time, but since the last patch my Hellfire mod always procs, hosting or not.

Not sure about the others... plenty of numbers flying around but the flames block out all other visuals.

Yeah, it happened to me too, one day I modded it so bad that a headshot landed 600 yellow damage and the mods ran perfectly, regardless of who was hosting the game, and the next day I was like, who switched my Paris with a wooden bow :O???

Edited by Skyfallen

Yeah, it happened to me too, one day I modded it so bad that a headshot landed 600 yellow damage and the mods ran perfectly, regardless of who was hosting the game, and the next day I was like, who switched my Paris with a wooden bow :O???

Hahaha :p Yeah it's pretty weak without the mods verses higher level enemys

Edited by Tanner2000

Really ?i dint notice O-o'?

i was just firing fine i

Q&A

(Q) How you know?

(A)i just had Seration Damage increase of 105%

And i fired 1010 Damage on the Weak spot nor head + i had a Crit Chanse of 100% so i dint notice at all i dont even

Host my friend hosted

Edited by Asuraknight

Really ?i dint notice O-o'?i was just firing fine i Q&A(Q) How you know?(A)i just had Seration Damage increase of 105%And i fired 1010 Damage on the Weak spot nor head + i had a Crit Chanse of 100% so i dint notice at all i dont even Host my friend hosted

Maybe you got lucky :o Do your mods always work? :p

Yeah whenever the mods arent working i just tend to switch to my Twin Vipers instead. Does this problem affect Boltors also? I swear my fire mod wasnt working today but im still pretty new with the Boltor.

I'm not sure :c

Only 600 ? I scored critical hits of 3000 or more with the paris (critical headshots for the win !).

And when disabled ? A mere 150 -___-

Only 600 ? I scored critical hits of 3000 or more with the paris (critical headshots for the win !).

And when disabled ? A mere 150 -___-

You see, my Paris is rank 14 so not much room for even heavier modding to get to your score.

This is kind of off topic but deals with the same over all problem of losing effects due to not being the host of a game.

Venom works the same way it seems. When im hosting a match i can get it to spread and all that but when some one else it it never spreads to anyone at all after i pop the bubble. 

Are there any other weapons or abilities that only work when your the host?

Not to derail the thread, but does multishot work on paris? if rate of fire increases "charge" speed, what does fast reload do? I'm just confused on what mods actually work on paris and what do they do?

I'm actually wondering this too :p

Certain artifacts such as the enemy radar artifact still only affect the group if the host has it equipped. Otherwise only the person with the enemy radar mod will get the benefits of it.

So if host A doesn't have it, player B has it, player C doesn't have it, only player B has a radar. If Player B is the host, players A and C get the radar.

Not sure if this ties into the Paris, but it's similar.

Certain artifacts such as the enemy radar artifact still only affect the group if the host has it equipped. Otherwise only the person with the enemy radar mod will get the benefits of it. So if host A doesn't have it, player B has it, player C doesn't have it, only player B has a radar. If Player B is the host, players A and C get the radar. Not sure if this ties into the Paris, but it's similar.
 Nuhh I don't think that it ties into the Paris other than being the host or not affects it :p being the host with the Paris is the only way certain mods will work for it :p Eaaahhhh :c there's so many obvious glitches that should be fixed :c The chatbox not working for a lot of people is a big one too

Not 100% sure on this but I think the pull out the arrow and notching is reload speed and pull back the string is fire rate.

Oh okay thanks :p The animation where your character reaches for the bow is already really fast though. So I'm kinda skeptical if that's what reload speed does for it :p Edited by Tanner2000