Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Orokin Cells Are Too Rare Even With Boosters.

(PSN)OkiroBenihime_

I have a crap load of forma I need to build but can't because the stock pile of orokin cells that I've accumulated over that past two months was used up on building prime weapons. I've been farming for orokin cells on and off for the past few days only to collect 2-4 a day. I bought boosters to help out but it seems like they don't work for orokin cells.

Why can't the drop rate be increased by a substantial amount or better yet why can't you designate a specific enemy to drop them like you have the Oxium Osprey drop Oxium.

I see in T4 you have best possibility to find otokin cells but is not easy too.. i just say that game must be change...is near impossible find componets, tower, oxium and cells.. when thi game is start on PS4 isn't like this and all have fun..but now all leave.. :(.. 

Dear PS4 member..try in T4..if you have try necros..but orokin cells is give like prixe on waves or time in survival.. (best survival for orokin cells).. But it will not easy because they only want your platinum not you happy in game..

also you can read:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Login_Rewards

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Equipment

but not easy like write

Edited by (PS4)Tadino80

Ceres Dark Sector Survival or Defense will net me up to 5 of Orokin Cells within 20 minutes of play time. Get Nekros with a good Desecrate build and you can get even more than that. I've gotten 12 within a 30 minute Survival run using Nekros.

There definitely doesn't need to be an enemy that drops them nor does there need to be an increased chance of getting them.

Orokin cells are rather easy to farm after they included Dark Sectors actually. Ceres - Seimeni has 35% resource drop and is one of the most popular nodes as well so should be no problem getting Orokin cells from there. If you get bored with defense run the survival instead

If you have Distilling or Titan extractors you should have them running on Saturn and Ceres frequently as well. Once in a blue moon the deliver you some cells.

Vor in T4 also either drops 1 orokin cell or 1 argon crystal each time you kill him so if you run a lot of T4 they should be adding up.

Finally invasion missions normally tend to have Orokin cells as rewards at one point, most likely offered by the Grineers so always watch out for those as well.

So all in all they are really not that hard to come by and does not need to have their drop rate increase in my opinion.