Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Played With 6 People, And It Was Awesome.

MyNameIsDraven

I just played around 7 games with 6 random people It took approximately 10 minutes to get a good picture, but it was awesome (idk if this is a bug, and if it is, you shouldn't patch it)

http://i.imgur.com/BAlKUk5.jpg

-MyNameIsDraven

Also there is a bug in the Earth assasination level, with Hek or whoever he is, at the start of the level if you hug the left wall and run on the wall over the short fence, around half way to the other side (where the indentation of the wall is) you can fall through the rocks and either fall completely under the map and fall for a while before you instantly die or you can fall into the ravine and not be able to climb out of it

I just played around 7 games with 6 random people It took approximately 10 minutes to get a good picture, but it was awesome (idk if this is a bug, and if it is, you shouldn't patch it)

http://i.imgur.com/BAlKUk5.jpg

-MyNameIsDraven

Also there is a bug in the Earth assasination level, with Hek or whoever he is, at the start of the level if you hug the left wall and run on the wall over the short fence, around half way to the other side (where the indentation of the wall is) you can fall through the rocks and either fall completely under the map and fall for a while before you instantly die or you can fall into the ravine and not be able to climb out of it

How did this happen? O.o

The game wasn't even laggy at all (except for the first 3 seconds after i joined (which always happens because the game is still loading)), and there were the normal amount of enemies on the levels (people were still getting downed because they were rushing into battle and junk, so it didn't ruin the gameplay and make it too easy), the only problem was the player list (when you press esc or w/e) there were only 4 people on it. Also I joined a random dudes game of 4, then another guy showed up a couple minutes after