Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You De... Just.. Thank You.

Greavence

I have to admit OP, your suprisingly well written when working with the captain.

I also feel that DE deserves some encouragement for the shockingly impressive work they are doing.

DE has hot fixed to resolve issues 3 times in a single day AFTER letting loose a new patch. I haven't seen another company do that in or out of beta.

DE also has done something far too few development groups have the guts to do. They rolled back a part of a patch that didn't work out and openly told us they did so. Specifically the solution to the FPS fire rate issue which initially didn't work. That is a level of level headed humble decision making that otherwise lauded groups like Blizzard do not demonstrate.

It is things like that which have rapidly showed me that DE is worthy of the level of respect and trust I have had for CCP games. When I run into a bug that is already reported, or find what I consider a balance issue already on the forums, I trust that DE will fix it and hold out hope that it will be fixed in a satisfying way. I can't think of more then a handful of developers I trust like that, and most of those broke up years ago.

Warframe is not an MMO. Not up for debate, it's just not. Wikipedia is available to everybody if you care enough to inform yourself.

Oh, and you're $&*^-riding. This displeases me.

17 posts* mostly negative, your one tough keyboard warrior. rawr.

*edit* lol.

Edited by Greavence

Warframe is more of a Co-Op experience then an MMO. The only place you are actually connected to many others is the chat at the main menu - but many, many games share this and aren't considered MMOs.

That said - yes. Warframe is a cute little game and I enjoy trying to have fun with it whenever it isn't trying to make me bugger off.

DE confuses me something - I often feel like they make weird choices. But they tend to fix things eventually and I find myself not as bothered with what I don't like.

When I first came into the game I really didn't like the Orokin Items implementation - I felt that locking most of a Frame's progression up was a foul move and I didn't appreciate the way that made the game present itself. 

That doesn't happen now, not really. Weapons don't NEED to be Supercharged and neither do Frames. You can do just fine without. I appreciate the way it eventually got handled.

Edited by Blatantfool

Look at everyone thinking the devs are working for free and paying money out of their own pocket for a product with no return investment.

Look at them and laugh.

While DE are some of the better devs out there, they have some pretty serious problems. If you still want to thank them, don't @#&*( attention on the forums. Write them a personal thank you letter.