Dragon Skeleton Key - A Vault Key For Solo Players

BrazilianJoe

'Co-op game'. 

'team dynamics'

Wait a second. When did that happen?

I'm sure none of that existed in U14.1.4

'helping teammates': Revives

'teamwork': Shoot stuff together while running

'tactical ability uses': "Look! Team mate set up a random ball of ice! **** now I can't shoot over there." "DAMN IT LOKI!!! Why did you use RD!!! Now I'm SWARMED and my electrical shield (not shields, shield) DOES NOTHING." 

The only team work that ever happened are between good friends, very very good 'friends' and sometimes, people who can type fast in chat or people who have microphones.

Or I'm just really bad at noticing all the team work going on around me.

Speaking as someone whose been playing for 2 months in the strict NAT category I would love to see something like this implemented. The entire game, (due to connection issues) has been a mostly solo experience, but a very enjoyable one nonetheless. I've spent multiple hour long fights soloing lephantis for Nekros, and managed to defeat every mission/ planet I needed for progression on my own all the way up through Pluto. Even decent Void runs are very doable with the proper frame / setup. But this one aspect of only having a 25% chance of being able to open the vaults is truly frustrating to that playstyle. As others have said, make either the key or it's door only available in solo play, and I think all us loners will be a lot happier. Bump or +1, or whatever it is the kids are sayin nowadays. This is a good idea.