Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Improvement Suggestions About The Grustrag Three Bolt...

NoeleVeerod

The Grustrag Bolt normally should weaken your Warframe against Grineer.
But what if, similarly to the Ascaris, it triggered different types of debuff? Like, there would be a small chance of having one of these instead:

- shields halved (pair it with freezing environment and it becomes quite a danger)

- slightly scrambled HUD (you can still see well, but your HUD will be quite less functional like with magnetic proc activated)

- powers COMPLETELY not working instead of just being weaker

- radiation proc effect, allowing you to "accidentally" hurt your friendlies (possible issue here with those trying to exploit this to p!ss fellow players off - therefore he/she will be vulnerable to friendly fire as well)

I await your opinions and suggestions!

Edited by Vintovka

I like it i think there should be something more with having the grustrag bolt equipped.

What i'd want to see is since vor is able to hack in to your frame when you have the bolt equipped that grineer would be able to locate you easier (specifically the grustrag three). It would be cool if while its equipped on you there is a decent chance one of the grustrag three will find you while in a mission. It would be a cool way to introduce the 3 of them to new players and give them an idea of what they are going to face when they have to fight all 3 of them later on in the game. Of course for these invasions they'd have to be much weaker than their regular counterpart so the new players would be able to kill them and the brakk drops could be replaced with a helpful mod that all new players could find essential in their beginning. 

if you make the "negatives" too punishing, then people will just quit missions the moment G3 appears, ESPECIALLY if they already have the drops.

I kept the bolt on just to have the cool Grineer logo for a week, then got bored and removed it. I would have welcomed extra negatives just as change to challange, but in the end, it's just a cool story element and minor inconvinice, making it worse wont make the game better that I can see.