The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Chat Needs Massive Overhaul Asap.

DREMEL

I will explain issue with as much detail as possible:

Void missions when I pick key and start recruiting I get pms to invite people and that's when the chat locks up and freezes forcing me to restart game and even if I start timer and mission loads chat window stays and doesn't let my character move until again I restart the game. I don't know if it's just me only but this is a game breaker bug. 

I really hope DE resolves problem with chat for once and for all because it's getting really frustrating and its an old bug type. Please DE fix chat and mission starting sessions. Please focus on this issue with full strength. I wasn't able to play void missions co-op just because after getting pm's UI becomes unresponsive forcing me to restart game over and over hoping that it will help. I know you are small group having your hands full but co-op is one of the main features of this game. Thanks in advance for your attention.

Update:  Also when receiving pms and clicking on tabs to close or just to open messages. Chat locks up (freezes) and game needs restarting over and over again.

If this kind of topic was already made then feel free to lock this up or merge. Once again DE please take a good look. 

I also suggest you add some copy/paste options, search user , and better background / font options. 

Edited by DREMEL