Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Invite Button/option And Minor Annoyances With Missing Option Buttons

Severuslanskerr

pre U14 there was a right click invite option if you want to trade ... now we have to type /invite to invite someone ??? i dont get it why the right click > invite mouse option was removed (makes no sence to me) also the "leave group after mission button" is missing and can only be acceses by ESC,ESC, and finally scolling to your name and select LEAVE ... ist like hell of more work to leave a group this way!

for example if i see a great rewarding alert i do it online with a group (to guarantee its success and help other newer players trying to get the same reward) but after this alert im staying in the group AUTOMATICALLY and if i dont act quick enough i get "sucked" into someone elses mission (for example a starter mission on mercury because those players are relatively new) its just extremely annoying now because i could simply make one click back pre u 14 to select another mission/group without MANUALLY canceling the actual group every time!

Edited by Severuslanskerr

pre U14 there was a right click invite option if you want to trade ... now we have to type /invite to invite someone ??? i dont get it why the right click > invite mouse option was removed (makes no sence to me) also the "leave group after mission button" is missing and can only be acceses by ESC,ESC, and finally scolling to your name and select LEAVE ... ist like hell of more work to leave a group this way!

for example if i see a great rewarding alert i do it online with a group (to guarantee its success and help other newer players trying to get the same reward) but after this alert im staying in the group AUTOMATICALLY and if i dont act quick enough i get "sucked" into someone elses mission (for example a starter mission on mercury because those players are relatively new) its just extremely annoying now because i could simply make one click back pre u 14 to select another mission/group without MANUALLY canceling the actual group every time!

If you're talking about trade invites when in the dojo, the right click -> invite now works.

As for that press ESC -> leave group, I gotta admit that it's annoying for me. I wish they can just add a "leave group" button so you can leave faster.