Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neptune - Laomedela: Just Encountered A 'secret' Boss

noobcake

Question

Hi guys,

Just wanted to run this by any of you. Did anyone encounter any secret bosses in Neptune?

What happened was that 15 minutes ago i was trying to advance to Sedna, and had to clear Laomedela (Corpus Spy Mission).

Before working on the objective i was clearing the storage containers to stock up on Power Orbs (as I usually do) and suddenly this Frame-like boss starts taunting me. He said things like (paraphrasing here),"We have not forgotten what you have done to J3." (i assume he was referring to the J3 golem)

Then out of nowhere this guy who's totally black with red horizontal stripes on his face just appears and totally has a field day with me (i.e. i got pwned) using what looks like a Braton. He had black-ish mist emanating from his body (like Ash's arm), and was able to use an alternative version of the Slash Dash, Shuriken, Invisibility (can't remember any other special skills).

He was pwning me so hard i couldn't press f6 in time before i died.

However, I restarted the Laomedela mission and he didn't appear anymore. Is this a random occurrence thing? Should i ask the devs for info about it as well?

Thanks in advance for the replies! (:

Edited by noobcake

3 answers to this question