Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Community Dojo Access

-Edrick-

-Ergot695

-UTC: -6 (U.S. central time)

-I'm kind of between loadouts right now so it's hard to say if I have a main one, but I've been enjoying playing limbo as an actual team player, and if I want to kill things I'll fall back to Ember. I'm enjoying Tigris Prime/Zarr, the Vaykor Marelok and the Redeemer.

-Well my name is Ergot, as mentioned earlier. I'm the leader of a group in Team Fortress 2 with about 600 people in it. I've played games for around 7 years now, with some competitive gaming sprinkled in there, but enjoy myself more playing casual.

-The midget fortune teller who kills his customers is a small medium at large.

Edited by Ergot695

8 hours ago, Ergot695 said:

-Ergot695

-UTC: -6 (U.S. central time)

-I'm kind of between loadouts right now so it's hard to say if I have a main one, but I've been enjoying playing limbo as an actual team player, and if I want to kill things I'll fall back to Ember. I'm enjoying Tigris Prime/Zarr, the Vaykor Marelok and the Redeemer.

-Well my name is Ergot, as mentioned earlier. I'm the leader of a group in Team Fortress 2 with about 600 people in it. I've played games for around 7 years now, with some competitive gaming sprinkled in there, but enjoy myself more playing casual.

-The midget fortune teller who kills his customers is a small medium at large.

greetings ergot695!

fun loadout combination. Esp that redeemer. slash >slash> shotgun to the face! 

we have a couple of folks who also play/played tf2. But as a leader of a large group i can see why u would be a casual player in wf.  also, if u dont mind, I'd like to know more about ur management routines for ur TF2 guild. Mainly to gauge the frequency of playtime u have for warframe (to get a better idea how often u play wf as a casual player). I'm HST+10.  If i see you online I will chat with u more about it otherwise feel free to respond here due to time zones differences (at work as i wrote this) if i am not online when u are today.   

Well being the leader doesn't take too much time out of my day, anywhere between literally no time at all and a couple hours, maybe. Depends on what needs to be done. I can be online every day, though. Which I am, cus I want to get as much from the Tennocon Baro as I can.

4 hours ago, Ergot695 said:

Well being the leader doesn't take too much time out of my day, anywhere between literally no time at all and a couple hours, maybe. Depends on what needs to be done. I can be online every day, though. Which I am, cus I want to get as much from the Tennocon Baro as I can.

Sweet! sound good man. Ill meet you online to complete your orientation to the clan. friend request sent. see you when I see you!

Welcome to the Clan Ergot695!!! Welcome Home Elite!!!

------------------------------------------------

Thank you to all who visited and applied. Our recruitment is now closed. 
We do enforce a 30-day inactivity policy. However this can be overwritten if a global event is imminent and around the corner. In which case, our recruitment will open again to fill in the spot of ANY member who will NOT be able to participate in the next/upcoming global event.  This thread will be updated accordingly. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all! 

We have a couple slots that just opened up!  And are looking to fill em!  LF MR 16+ players.

As a disclaimer:  
This recruitment can close at anytime if veteran clan members return from hiatus/vacation/break etc as they take priority invites to the clan over new applicants. 

On 8/7/2014 at 11:37 PM, -Edrick- said:
- IGN Megaladontamer
- Time 3:30Pm EDT to 12 Pm
-Age 18
- Primary warframe : Rhino PRIME Weapons LatronWraith, LexPrime, Galatine

- Tell Me a little about Yourself----- I live in Pa i work as a resteraunt manager and i play a lot of games
- Tell Me a Joke! -- What is hydroids greates nightmare ...........
.......A mop

- IGN: nyssasyratov
- Time Zone: GMT +8 ):
- Primary Frames/Load-outs: Mirage, ash prime, trin prime, valkyr / tonkor, synoid simulor, sancti tigris, soma prime.
ugh my dream is to actually get a frost.
- Tell Me a little about Yourself: used to be a member up to august '16, had to leave because of a heavy work life. returning. unfortunatley i still have a heavy work life. 
- Tell Me a Joke!: there was a prison break and i saw a midget climb up the fence. as he jumped down her sneered at me and i thought, well that’s a little condescending.
0_______0

Thank you for your interest in the clan (via pm/mail). Starting August 1, We will be removing members who have been inactive for 20 days (instead of 30), as we want to promote an active environment within our different time zones. 

In the mean time if there are any other folks interested in joining feel free to pre-apply on this thread.  When space frees up we will go down the list of applicants (if any). Plz refrain from sending me mail applications. Thank you!

And no, unfortunately, our clan will not be expanding to a Storm Clan.  

Edited by -Edrick-

Hey all! 

We have a couple slots that just opened up!  And are looking to fill em!  LF MR 12+ players!!!

As a disclaimer:  
This recruitment can close at anytime if veteran clan members return from hiatus/vacation/break etc as they take priority invites to the clan over new applicants.
We are now enforcing a 20-day inactive removal policy.

IGN - Jephroe

Age - 27

Timezone - Mountain

Frames - Loki, Ember, Banshee

Tell me about yourself: I'm a returning player, currently in the clan. Reapplying upon request.

Joke: Never trust an atom, they make up everything.

- IGN  Meraxes191
- Age 26 ( jesus christ im getting old)
- Time Zone GMT+2
- Primary Frames/Load-outs Frost Oberon working on Trinity
- Tell Me a little about Yourself Returning player after a loooong time/ pretty clueless at the moment but eager  to learn the ins and outs 
- Tell Me a Joke! Me trying to do a spy mission &&
Ps i'm at MR 7 at the moment ^^
Edited by Meraxes191

13 hours ago, Meraxes191 said:
- IGN  Meraxes191
- Age 26 ( jesus christ im getting old)
- Time Zone GMT+2
- Primary Frames/Load-outs Frost Oberon working on Trinity
- Tell Me a little about Yourself Returning player after a loooong time/ pretty clueless at the moment but eager  to learn the ins and outs 
- Tell Me a Joke! Me trying to do a spy mission &&
Ps i'm at MR 7 at the moment ^^

Greetings Meraxes191,

First of all, welcome back to warframe!  :)   Its good to always see returning players come back.  Unfortunately, our current MR requirement is MR 12+. (it may lower again in August) 

I will tell you what though, since you just returned to warframe.  Why don't you play it for a bit first. And feel out the game more. If you definitely feel like you will be playing more so. Go for MR 12. And reapply back.  If you hit it...I will definitely get you in the clan then. Otherwise feel free to look for other clans til then or friend me and if our times cross we can do some runs   :)  

I don't want to leave you hanging...so in the mean time... here is a handbook from redit that pretty much summarizes, in-depth, the stuff that's happened and the stuff you missed/changed. There is even a section on it specifically for Old/Returning players get caught up on :)  I hope this helps in some way man.  cheers, good luck, and have fun!!! 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vR41ia5_FmKfyfL9oGakbTc1qkzDJuL3AQ7-F40gmW4/edit

IGN : yoman321

Time Zone : (UTc-4:00) Atlantic Time (Canada)

Loadouts : Frost but going to be Saryn Prime, Dread

About me : Came back to the game recently and want to find a really active clan.

Joke : Me trying to lvl up my lvl 0 warframe on sedna.

Edited by yoman321

16 hours ago, yoman321 said:

IGN : yoman321

Time Zone : (UTc-4:00) Atlantic Time (Canada)

Loadouts : Frost but going to be Saryn Prime, Dread

About me : Came back to the game recently and want to find a really active clan.

Joke : Me trying to lvl up my lvl 0 warframe on sedna.

First of all, welcome back to warframe!  Secondly, I apologies yoman321, but you do not meet the current requirements :(  

There will be a time we will change the age and MR requirements however it is not this time.  Current Clan requirement is MR 12 & 18+ years old. You are currently MR 8.  :(  Since you just started playing again, I have no clue/don't know if you will be a longer term player or a player just checking things out.  As much as you are looking for an active clan, I'm currently looking for dedicated players w/ some degree of experience.  I hope you understand. 

Play the game a bit more and feel it out more.  See if it is something you see yourself playing in the next 3-6 months.  Perhaps join a clan that's starting out with some experienced members (there are plenty out there) and feel out how it is. If you are looking for something more organized or active and you see yourself playing warframe in the long run, show me you are dedicated...hit MR 12 and we will talk.

Otherwise here is a link to help you catch up on the things that's changed or been added to the game since you last played.  
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vR41ia5_FmKfyfL9oGakbTc1qkzDJuL3AQ7-F40gmW4/edit

Hope this helps in some way. Also I would advise you to not 'beg' for an invite to any other active or established clan that has particular requirements as well (especially if you do not meet them yet). It looks bad on the application or any application :D  :)  Cheers and happy hunting!  :)  

IGN: kazuti
Time Zone: GMT+0 (typically everyday evening times)
Primary Frame/Loadouts: Equinox, Mag, Trinity, Shotguns and Rifles.
Tell Me a little About Yourself: I'm a new player whos looking for a active clan. 

IGN: RedZavey

Time Zone: PST

Primary Frame: Volt (Speed melee), Mesa, Loki, Nidus, Orthos P, any primary.

A little about myself: I enjoy playing a variety such as Overwatch, CSGO, Warframe, and PUBG. I'm MR 16 with a bit over 1k hours in the game. I also like butt.

Joke: Why can't the T-rex give high fives?

Because they're dead.

- IGN - franky161316
- Age - 20
- Time Zone - PST (Live in Cali on most days)
- Primary Frames/Load-outs - Trinity/ Nekros/ Loki/ Mag/ And whatever im feeling like for the day/ I also like Bows
- Tell Me a little about Yourself - I  am MR 21, Live in California, I play other games like CSGO and PUBG. I like long walks on the beach?
- Tell Me a Joke! - thats what she said? 

15 hours ago, kazuti said:
IGN: kazuti
Time Zone: GMT+0 (typically everyday evening times)
Primary Frame/Loadouts: Equinox, Mag, Trinity, Shotguns and Rifles.
Tell Me a little About Yourself: I'm a new player whos looking for a active clan. 

Great!  If no one has welcomed you since...Welcome to Warframe!  I will meet with you ingame to complete your orientation to the clan and dojo tour.  Friend request sent! See you when I see you.  

6 hours ago, RedZavey said:

IGN: RedZavey

Time Zone: PST

Primary Frame: Volt (Speed melee), Mesa, Loki, Nidus, Orthos P, any primary.

A little about myself: I enjoy playing a variety such as Overwatch, CSGO, Warframe, and PUBG. I'm MR 16 with a bit over 1k hours in the game. I also like butt.

Joke: Why can't the T-rex give high fives?

Because they're dead.

Nice! Another Volt player (who likes butts)!  We have other clan members who play Overwatch as well as other games. As long as you don't go up to 20 days inactive and able to participate in global events in warframe, it should be no problem.  I will meet you in game to inquiry a little bit more on your play time hours, complete your orientation to the clan, and a quick dojo tour.  Friend request sent! See you when I see you!

6 hours ago, franky161316 said:
- IGN - franky161316
- Age - 20
- Time Zone - PST (Live in Cali on most days)
- Primary Frames/Load-outs - Trinity/ Nekros/ Loki/ Mag/ And whatever im feeling like for the day/ I also like Bows
- Tell Me a little about Yourself - I  am MR 21, Live in California, I play other games like CSGO and PUBG. I like long walks on the beach?
- Tell Me a Joke! - thats what she said? 

Coincidence or not...but I will assume you and RedZavey are friends? as you also play similar games and around the same time zone. Either way, like RedZavey, As long as you don't go up to 20 days inactive and able to participate in global events in warframe, it should be no problem.  I will meet you in game to inquiry a little bit more on your play time hours, complete your orientation to the clan, and a quick dojo tour.  Friend request sent! See you when I see you!