Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Community Dojo Access

-Edrick-

11 hours ago, -Edrick- said:

Great!  If no one has welcomed you since...Welcome to Warframe!  I will meet with you ingame to complete your orientation to the clan and dojo tour.  Friend request sent! See you when I see you.  

Nice! Another Volt player (who likes butts)!  We have other clan members who play Overwatch as well as other games. As long as you don't go up to 20 days inactive and able to participate in global events in warframe, it should be no problem.  I will meet you in game to inquiry a little bit more on your play time hours, complete your orientation to the clan, and a quick dojo tour.  Friend request sent! See you when I see you!

Coincidence or not...but I will assume you and RedZavey are friends? as you also play similar games and around the same time zone. Either way, like RedZavey, As long as you don't go up to 20 days inactive and able to participate in global events in warframe, it should be no problem.  I will meet you in game to inquiry a little bit more on your play time hours, complete your orientation to the clan, and a quick dojo tour.  Friend request sent! See you when I see you!

Yeah we are friends lol

- IGN Bwandi
- Age 17(close enough to 18 tho)
- Time Zone (play times) Almost everyday, CST ish
- Primary Frames/Load-outs Loki Prime/Valkyr Prime/Speed Volt Prime, Dread, Akstiletto Prime/Vaykor Marelok, Nikana Prime/Galatine Prime
- Why do you want to join our clan? I wanna have fun n chill n stuff.
- Tell Me a little about Yourself I'm an Asian teen with a #*($%%@ up sense of humor
- Tell Me a Joke! my life :^)

- bobber4031
- MR 15
- GMT+7 Fri-Sun 15.00-18.00 
- Frost/Soma P/despair/scindo P/
- To enjoy more in this game !! 
- I'm was a musician and now become a Export saleman of Auto parts, need something to enjoy after work .In addition this game is AWESOME!!
- I LOVE THIS GAME BECAUSE, "WELL PROGRAMING AND NOT A SINGLE "BUG!!!!"

50 minutes ago, bobber4031 said:
- bobber4031
- MR 15
- GMT+7 Fri-Sun 15.00-18.00 
- Frost/Soma P/despair/scindo P/
- To enjoy more in this game !! 
- I'm was a musician and now become a Export saleman of Auto parts, need something to enjoy after work .In addition this game is AWESOME!!
- I LOVE THIS GAME BECAUSE, "WELL PROGRAMING AND NOT A SINGLE "BUG!!!!"

Greetings bobber4031!

Seems like you will fit right in a good time frame. Good to see another working adult who loves this game enough to find the time to play it. I'd like to meet you in-game to complete your orientation of the clan, forum registration, and dojo tour.  I want to also see if your times will fall in line with a good number of our members as we are an international clan.  I'm sure it will be fine. Friend request sent. See you when I see you. 

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Looney.

MR: 24

Time Zone: GMT +2 / Across the week, between 16-24, at latest.

Primary Frame/Loadout: Frost(45% usage across prime and non-prime), CC build with Lenz and a sexy polearm on my back. Saryn Melee build with any melee that I feel like using.

Reasons to join: Incase you're still recruiting, VERY interested in the clan as I am looking for a change of scenery from my current clan that I have been a part of for over a year. A lot of the familiar and active faces are slowly leaving and the clan certainly isn't what it used to be, and your clan uses Discord, duh. I can't deal with people who can't handle humor and you seem like the type who can.

About myself: Veteran on Warframe, chill, can take a joke(I'll challenge you to try and offend me), sexy af, massive #$&(% from time to time if you get to know me, and otherwise perfect. Enjoy chatting in voice or just in chat. I also enjoy music A LOT.

Joke of the century: What did the Looney say when he didn't get his John Prodman signature after 1 hour of Index for some god damn reason? ... FeelsProdMan (I'm sorry all I know is memes)

Edited by Looney.

4 hours ago, Looney. said:

IGN: Looney.

MR: 24

Time Zone: GMT +2 / Across the week, between 16-24, at latest.

Primary Frame/Loadout: Frost(45% usage across prime and non-prime), CC build with Lenz and a sexy polearm on my back. Saryn Melee build with any melee that I feel like using.

Reasons to join: Incase you're still recruiting, VERY interested in the clan as I am looking for a change of scenery from my current clan that I have been a part of for over a year. A lot of the familiar and active faces are slowly leaving and the clan certainly isn't what it used to be, and your clan uses Discord, duh. I can't deal with people who can't handle humor and you seem like the type who can.

About myself: Veteran on Warframe, chill, can take a joke(I'll challenge you to try and offend me), sexy af, massive #$&(% from time to time if you get to know me, and otherwise perfect. Enjoy chatting in voice or just in chat. I also enjoy music A LOT.

Joke of the century: What did the Looney say when he didn't get his John Prodman signature after 1 hour of Index for some god damn reason? ... FeelsProdMan (I'm sorry all I know is memes)

Greetings Looney

We are still recruiting.  And having a sense of humor is definitely a plus.  I'd like to meet you in-game and make a few inquiries before I complete your orientation, clan forum registration, and dojo tour.

Inquiries id like to ask you:
- When you say 'familiar faces leaving' does that just mean they leaving the clan or they stop playing wf? or they just don't play as much? going on frequent breaks/vacations?
- Also, If its just them leaving clan...why? clan management drama?
- What about our clan that makes you 'VERY' interested.   
I'm inquiring of these as two folds:
1) Make sure we have what you are looking for 
2) Make sure you will fit it right the clan in terms of environment and play times 

*you don't have to reply here..we can discuss this on discord :)

Friend request sent...see you when I see you!  :)  

IGN: Abdo911

MR: 22

Time Zone: GMT +2 (Egypt) ... always on Thursday /Friday/Saturday and will be in like 4 hours for the rest of the week  (EXCEPT IF I GOT WORK Which I will notify about )

Primary frame: I love playing with all frames and all builds and love to even try new builds .....Except for INAROS .... just don't get him

Reason to join: will I want to have some friends to play with and to have fun with ... not just farming and doing mission I want to try fun stuff but I can't cos I have no friends....anymore..... and u guys  look like awesome friends that I can join in and have fun with and talk to Not just about warframe but more than that ! so I am very interested to join (IF THERE IS STILL SLOT OPEN)

About myself: will I am a chatter (I talk a lot ... not that much but u can see from this application), friendly .... very friendly ... it's to a level that it's wrong to be that much friendly ... and I love all games ..... I work as a video producer and editor so I am free most of the time but when I have worked my life comes a little hectic ... but for a short time (thank god)

other than that I am really looking for more a friends than team members cos lately I left a lot cos every caln I try to join are just game members and team members not more than that ! and I want more than that ! hope I find it with u guys 

Joke:.... i seen this on 9GAG 

how does ember fight hydroid ....... she fight him with a mob xD

Edited by abdo911
Forgot the joke... wait i dont have one

17 hours ago, abdo911 said:

IGN: Abdo911

MR: 22

Time Zone: GMT +2 (Egypt) ... always on Thursday /Friday/Saturday and will be in like 4 hours for the rest of the week  (EXCEPT IF I GOT WORK Which I will notify about )

Primary frame: I love playing with all frames and all builds and love to even try new builds .....Except for INAROS .... just don't get him

Reason to join: will I want to have some friends to play with and to have fun with ... not just farming and doing mission I want to try fun stuff but I can't cos I have no friends....anymore..... and u guys  look like awesome friends that I can join in and have fun with and talk to Not just about warframe but more than that ! so I am very interested to join (IF THERE IS STILL SLOT OPEN)

About myself: will I am a chatter (I talk a lot ... not that much but u can see from this application), friendly .... very friendly ... it's to a level that it's wrong to be that much friendly ... and I love all games ..... I work as a video producer and editor so I am free most of the time but when I have worked my life comes a little hectic ... but for a short time (thank god)

other than that I am really looking for more a friends than team members cos lately I left a lot cos every caln I try to join are just game members and team members not more than that ! and I want more than that ! hope I find it with u guys 

Joke:.... i seen this on 9GAG 

how does ember fight hydroid ....... she fight him with a mob xD

Greetings abdo911!

yep we still have some available slots. and we are a definitely a close knit-community (to the point were we can be fairly and brutally honest with each other lol).  As you've read, our clan is comprised of college adults and working adults, so we know 'busy schedules' and 'real life' all to well. Despite all the real life priorities, our clan remains active and has thrived since Update 9. Also, for us, discord voice/chat has made staying in touch and keeping the clan active even more possible.  This also makes meeting people and making friends easier (and expanding your social gaming circle a little bigger very possible too).   I would like to meet you personally in-game and discord to orient you to the clan.  friend request sent...see you when I see you!  :D

off-topic, but Id also like to learn more about your profession as a video producer.  sounds very interesting.  maybe even see some of your work? if possible?

Edited by -Edrick-

IGN: Nechrus
MR: 2
Time Zone: GMT -3, my schedules are a little strange but in genereal I have more time to play on weekday late at night and some weekends also late at night.
Primary Frame/Loadouts: Frost but i'm still a noob :(  so I only have 2 warframes. I prefer to play with character that are more resistance and hit heavy on melee. For me the most important thing on teamwork is being useful, so I don't mind switching between different play styles.
Why do you want to join our clan? I just start this game this week, so I want learn more about it.
Tell Me a little About Yourself: I'm a programer that work on 2 different companys, go to the universty plus I'm opening my own company. Well my life is S#&$ right now, but there is a good side, I have a great chance of being sucessuful in the future... or everything goes to S#&$ and I end up begging at the traffic light. So I'm gona be more of a casual player who just want to have fun.
Joke:  I heard this one from a friend:
- knock knock
- who's there
- it's the doctor
- doctor who?
- that's right

Welcome to the Clan abdo911!!! Welcome Home Elite!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 6:44 AM, Nechrus said:
IGN: Nechrus
MR: 2
Time Zone: GMT -3, my schedules are a little strange but in genereal I have more time to play on weekday late at night and some weekends also late at night.
Primary Frame/Loadouts: Frost but i'm still a noob :(  so I only have 2 warframes. I prefer to play with character that are more resistance and hit heavy on melee. For me the most important thing on teamwork is being useful, so I don't mind switching between different play styles.
Why do you want to join our clan? I just start this game this week, so I want learn more about it.
Tell Me a little About Yourself: I'm a programer that work on 2 different companys, go to the universty plus I'm opening my own company. Well my life is S#&$ right now, but there is a good side, I have a great chance of being sucessuful in the future... or everything goes to S#&$ and I end up begging at the traffic light. So I'm gona be more of a casual player who just want to have fun.
Joke:  I heard this one from a friend:
- knock knock
- who's there
- it's the doctor
- doctor who?
- that's right

Greetings Nechrus!

First and foremost, welcome to Warframe!
Secondly, unfortunately you don't meet the Mastery Rank (MR) requirements (yet) that we are looking for (we will be lowering MR requirement eventually).  Also, I am looking for members who are looking for more than just learning the game more. mainly because learning the game more is remedied by just playing it longer. But here is a handbook I usually refer all new or returning players to:

Warframe Handbook
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vR41ia5_FmKfyfL9oGakbTc1qkzDJuL3AQ7-F40gmW4/edit 

I'm looking for players who eventually develop a sense of direction in the game.  Making them more of a long-term member than just someone 'checking' things out sort of deal.  But reading about you and your real life, you would be the type of person we cater to as our clan is comprised of college and working adults.

Ill tell you what though, Play the game a little longer, join a clan that accepts newer players (there's plenty out there) and then if you later find yourself liking warframe more and serious about joining a more established clan, hit MR 10 and reapply here. :)   Otherwise I hope the handbook helps in any small way for you.   GL and happy hunting! :D

1 hour ago, -Edrick- said:

Welcome to the Clan abdo911!!! Welcome Home Elite!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Nechrus!

First and foremost, welcome to Warframe!
Secondly, unfortunately you don't meet the Mastery Rank (MR) requirements (yet) that we are looking for (we will be lowering MR requirement eventually).  Also, I am looking for members who are looking for more than just learning the game more. mainly because learning the game more is remedied by just playing it longer. But here is a handbook I usually refer all new or returning players to:

Warframe Handbook
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vR41ia5_FmKfyfL9oGakbTc1qkzDJuL3AQ7-F40gmW4/edit 

I'm looking for players who eventually develop a sense of direction in the game.  Making them more of a long-term member than just someone 'checking' things out sort of deal.  But reading about you and your real life, you would be the type of person we cater to as our clan is comprised of college and working adults.

Ill tell you what though, Play the game a little longer, join a clan that accepts newer players (there's plenty out there) and then if you later find yourself liking warframe more and serious about joining a more established clan, hit MR 10 and reapply here. :)   Otherwise I hope the handbook helps in any small way for you.   GL and happy hunting! :D

Hey thanks for the handbook, I already read part of it and it has already answerd some of my questions. I will follow your advice and get to know more of the game, hope to see you in the future. 

Caz_Kymore
MR:10
Timezone/Play-time range: PST/ Basicly all day, until October, then half the day
Primary Frame: Currently been using a lot of Ember Prime around her W.O.F. ability
I'm rejoining after being away for some time because of this clan's amazing ability to improve their clam-mates and over all to improve the clan as a whole. the atmosphere in the clan is very fun and excited honestly I would join any other. I would like to eventually make it to the Knight-Captain Rank
About me: what's to say I like video games and I feel like I'm pretty chill about most things I used to play W.F. a while back and was in this clan for a while although left to deal with family emergencies and life now im back and ready to get back to the grind lol
Joke: Why Sants's Sack so big.....

because he only comes once a year

IGN: WILOMH
MR: 21
Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 8h, work schedule is not consistent but I can play almost everyday
Primary Frame/Loadouts: Main: Harrow/Frost  Prime Weapons: Opticor, Brakk, Ohma. I prefer tankier frames.
Why do you want to join our clan? None of my friends play this game and old clan stopped too, so im looking for a clan and people to play with. Win or Lose im just here to have fun. 
Tell Me a little About Yourself: Returning founder. Had a youtube channel lol.
Joke:  Why isn't the Koala an actual bear? It doesn't meet the Koala-fications.
Edited by WILOMH

9 hours ago, WILOMH said:
IGN: WILOMH
MR: 21
Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 8h, work schedule is not consistent but I can play almost everyday
Primary Frame/Loadouts: Main: Harrow/Frost  Prime Weapons: Opticor, Brakk, Ohma. I prefer tankier frames.
Why do you want to join our clan? None of my friends play this game and old clan stopped too, so im looking for a clan and people to play with. Win or Lose im just here to have fun. 
Tell Me a little About Yourself: Returning founder. Had a youtube channel lol.
Joke:  Why isn't the Koala an actual bear? It doesn't meet the Koala-fications.

Greetings WILOMH,

If any clan would understand busy work schedules it would be us :) 
Founders are always welcome. And I'm sorry for whatever reason made you stop making videos.  Hopefully you'll start it up again(?)

Our player base, as you've probably read, are college/working adults, yet despite this, we've managed to still keep an active clan base. Probably due to the fact we are just gaming addict and we have to have gaming squeezed in our schedules lol  

For the most part, I mainly just ask for 2 things for clan members:
1) Don't be inactive for 20 days straight
2) Participate in global events (every point/score matters)  when they do come out. 

There are some other things I ask for but its really just as benefits as a member and plain ol good fun.  

Anyways, I'd like to meet you in-game and, personally, complete your orientation (quick clan forum tour/registration, quick dojo tour, etc). 
Friend request sent. See you when I see you :)  

IGN: idk if i have one, but if I do its Peavey2787
MR: 8
Time Zone: Central
Primary Frame/Loadouts: Trinity prime, Frost Prime
Why do you want to join our clan?  I was in it for a little bit with Kymore + Dank, it was a lot of fun and I would love to be more active this time around.
Tell Me a little About Yourself: I am a returning player looking for more people to play with 
Joke: 
I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don't know what he laced them with, but I've been tripping all day.

EditedBug929

Pc 8 Xbox 14

West Coast-limited times because of school, evenings

Valkyr, Ember, Frost

I was told this is a great clan for players trying to advance through the game, referral by Caz-Kymore

Age 17, MCN Bug, open minded towards new ideas,

How does a farmer count a herd of cows? With a cow-culator.

23 hours ago, peavey2787 said:
IGN: idk if i have one, but if I do its Peavey2787
MR: 8
Time Zone: Central
Primary Frame/Loadouts: Trinity prime, Frost Prime
Why do you want to join our clan?  I was in it for a little bit with Kymore + Dank, it was a lot of fun and I would love to be more active this time around.
Tell Me a little About Yourself: I am a returning player looking for more people to play with 
Joke: 
I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don't know what he laced them with, but I've been tripping all day.

hey peavey! 

good to see you making a return. Ill meet ya in-game one of these days just to go over stuff and catch you up on things. 

- IGN : Spookyaa
- Mastery Rank : 5-7?
- Time Zone and play-time range : est random times
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any none new player
- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals? End game and top tier boss status
- Tell Me a little about Yourself Love to lift weights and been playing competitive fps games over 15 years. 
- Joke I heard when  i was 12....

A woman puts and add in the newspaper,
it said, "I'm looking for a man that won't run away from me"
(so she finds a man that replies and he did indeed not run away her, but unfortunatly  he beat her)
she decided it wasn't going to work and she began her search for another man

She put an add in the newspaper again,
it said,"I'm looking for a man that won't run away and wont beat me."
(so she finds a man that replies and he did indeed not run away her or beat her but unfortunately he was horrible in bed )
she decided it wasn't going to work and began her search for another man yet again...

She put an add in the newspaper one final time in hopes to find the true man for her.
it said, "I'm looking for a man that won't run away, won't beat me, and is good in bed."
Several days pass by and she hears the doorbell ring...
she opens the door and sees no one there....
she hears a voice that says, "hello mam."
She looks down and sees a man with no arms and no legs...
she replies,"....umm who are you??"
The man replies, "I',m your man..."
she replies,"...ummm what makes you think that?"
The man smiles with a big grinnn and says, "I have no arms so i cant beat you, i have no legs so i cant run away, and well....how do you think i rang the doorbell. :)

IGN: Limosk
MR: 16
Time Zone: GMT+3. Available almost all day long, except during 6PM to 11PM.
Primary Frame/Loadouts: Rhino/Frost/Mirage
Why do you want to join our clan? Most clans I"ve ever been were simply inactive. I've been looking forward to switching things up and having a clan where I can meet new people, make friends and have someone to play in general.
Tell Me a little About Yourself: Returning player. Got through both betas and some time past that. Never really got into it, but since now I have, I want to make up for all the time I lost.
Joke: I was going to make a salty joke, but Na.

7 hours ago, Spookyaa said:
- IGN : Spookyaa
- Mastery Rank : 5-7?
- Time Zone and play-time range : est random times
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any none new player
- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals? End game and top tier boss status
- Tell Me a little about Yourself Love to lift weights and been playing competitive fps games over 15 years. 
- Joke I heard when  i was 12....

A woman puts and add in the newspaper,
it said, "I'm looking for a man that won't run away from me"
(so she finds a man that replies and he did indeed not run away her, but unfortunatly  he beat her)
she decided it wasn't going to work and she began her search for another man

She put an add in the newspaper again,
it said,"I'm looking for a man that won't run away and wont beat me."
(so she finds a man that replies and he did indeed not run away her or beat her but unfortunately he was horrible in bed )
she decided it wasn't going to work and began her search for another man yet again...

She put an add in the newspaper one final time in hopes to find the true man for her.
it said, "I'm looking for a man that won't run away, won't beat me, and is good in bed."
Several days pass by and she hears the doorbell ring...
she opens the door and sees no one there....
she hears a voice that says, "hello mam."
She looks down and sees a man with no arms and no legs...
she replies,"....umm who are you??"
The man replies, "I',m your man..."
she replies,"...ummm what makes you think that?"
The man smiles with a big grinnn and says, "I have no arms so i cant beat you, i have no legs so i cant run away, and well....how do you think i rang the doorbell. :)

Greetings Spookyaa!

First of all...LMAO to your joke lol.  Although you do not meet our current  MR (mastery requirement) yet, your joke actually drew my attention to entertain your post lol.  I will be opening to new/lower MR players real soon!  :D  Either way id like to meet you with in-game one day to inquire on a few things:
- meeting you in-game will allow me to see how your 'random' times are ...and if it will fall into times you will see other clan members
- frequency of playtime; I need to have an idea what kind of player you will be for us...are you a casual player just "checking things out?" or are you a casual player looking to get down and serious playing warframe on a more 'long-term' basis?  

I  know these are knit-picky details...I hope you understand.  but as much as you are searching for a  suitable clan, I am looking for suitable members :)  

Again, Id like to meet you in-game and orient you more to our clan. Friend request sent...see you when I see you!  :)  

Edited by -Edrick-

6 hours ago, Limosk said:
IGN: Limosk
MR: 16
Time Zone: GMT+3. Available almost all day long, except during 6PM to 11PM.
Primary Frame/Loadouts: Rhino/Frost/Mirage
Why do you want to join our clan? Most clans I"ve ever been were simply inactive. I've been looking forward to switching things up and having a clan where I can meet new people, make friends and have someone to play in general.
Tell Me a little About Yourself: Returning player. Got through both betas and some time past that. Never really got into it, but since now I have, I want to make up for all the time I lost.
Joke: I was going to make a salty joke, but Na.

Greetings Limosk!

First of all, welcome back to warframe!  :)  

Id like to meet you ingame to orient you to the clan and make a few inquiries before tossing you an invite to the clan :) 
Friend request sent...see you when I see you.

Also...I am still expecting to hear this 'salty' joke  ;)  

IGN: VeninGurer

mastery rank: 7

time zone: UTC+00:00 ( London), I play the most during weekends throughout the day

main loadouts: Excalibur Exalted blade build, Frost snow globe build, Nova M prime build, Hek, Redeemer

why join this clan? / a bit about yourself? I want to join this clan because I am a returning player/ Veteran who would like to get involved in organised and well communicated play as well as an interest in cosplay and fashion frame as one of my end game goals with this account. I am looking to test and improve my PVP skills as well as parkour skills to sharpen my skills. most importantly I want to meet new players and talk to them and have fun with the game and joining this clan is the way to go. 

Joke: if your cold go to the corner it 90 degrees