Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Community Dojo Access

-Edrick-

13 hours ago, --CoB--Rooshi said:

As long as you have more than 1 person online at least once a day, you have my seal of approval. *Hands over baby Seal*

yes-seal-of-approval-21764922.png

His name is Norman, Be kind to him.

We're both mechanics fiends and strive to make the best builds and strategies. If you will have me, I'll gladly join. And by proxy, so will --CoB--Captain.

We will love him...care for him... feed him well...and even massage him...just like how we treat all our beef cows.   ;)

Also, friend requests sent.  We will complete your recruitment online.  I'll meet you in-game!  See ya when I see ya! 

Edited by -Edrick-
I personally want to meet all members in-game to ensure there will be a timeframe that you will have access to seeing me online. Not to mention...I want to play with yall too!

- IGN - TypeMars
- Age - 29
- Mastery Rank - 17
- Time Zone and play-time range - EST any day and ay time after 3pm est really.
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any - Mesa, Opticor, Dual Toxocyst, Galantine Prime. Valkyr Prime with p.much the same weapon set up. Banshee Prime with also pretty much the same set up. My load outs are pretty cookie cutter as I am still learning the ins and outs of this game having not had much interaction with other players,
- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals? - I'd like a home and a group of players to do content with. Also a group of players that really know the game and can tell me where I am messing up. An activ3e discord or voice chat would be wonderful and a group of people that would be willing to take in an outsider and treat him as a new member of their family would be amazing.
- Tell Me a little about Yourself - I played EvE online for years, I play FFXIV currently. The communal aspects of these types of games and wrecking face with a group of friends that I like is what I enjoy.

Some videos of my past shenanigans in other games. I'm a fairly experienced gamer and I just really want an active group of people to enjoy this game (Warframe) that I have fallen in love with. Stuff like Eidolons and other end game type things would be awesome.I really just want to enjoy and chat with people who are as interested in this game as I now am.

- Tell Me a Joke! - Ajit Pai.
Edited by TypeMars

11 hours ago, TypeMars said:
 - IGN - TypeMars
- Age - 29
- Mastery Rank - 17
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any - Mesa, Opticor, Dual Toxocyst, Galantine Prime. Valkyr Prime with p.much the same weapon set up. Banshee Prime with also pretty much the same set up. My load outs are pretty cookie cutter as I am still learning the ins and outs of this game having not had much interaction with other players,
- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals? - I'd like a home and a group of players to do content with. Also a group of players that really know the game and can tell me where I am messing up. An activ3e discord or voice chat would be wonderful and a group of people that would be willing to take in an outsider and treat him as a new member of their family would be amazing.
- Tell Me a little about Yourself - I played EvE online for years, I play FFXIV currently. The communal aspects of these types of games and wrecking face with a group of friends that I like is what I enjoy.
- Tell Me a Joke! - Ajit Pai.

Holiday greetings TypeMars!

just wanted you to know we are aware of your application. I haven’t had the time to sit down and review it fully as the holiday rolls in closer. I will however get back to you by mid of this week.  Til then I hope you have a safe and fun holiday/Xmas!  But on quick glance you seem like u fit the profile for us. I’ll tty soon! 

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 8:04 AM, TypeMars said:
 - IGN - TypeMars
- Age - 29
- Mastery Rank - 17
- Tell Me a Joke! - Ajit Pai.  <---- Burn

Alrighty...

Official Greetings TypeMars!

Sorry about the delay.  
We have a good number of players around your timezone. 
Nothing wrong with cookie cutter builds as they are good foundations to figure out what your playstyle is (if you don't have one yet)
And we definitely have the type of veterans/players you are looking for. 
Our discord is our main 'clan chat' so it is practically 'active' (<--- this word...has different flavors...)  
Every member who joins is pretty much family; Slow start of course but they will be feeling at home essentially...you would be no different.

Now with that said, I have but a few inquiries to ask:

- How often do you play Warframe in comparison to say FFXIV or any other games you are playing?   

- What types of 'content' are you specifically looking into playing with 'others'? 

I play FFXIV a lot when new content patches are dropped which is about every five to six months. Other than that not much. I play Warframe usually every day for varying lengths of times.

Looking to do eidolon hunts, maybe some riven stuff, kuva farming, anything higher level really I just wanna do it with people that I can talk to 'cause while much of the content can be pugged I've reached the end of my enjoyment at soloing this stuff. i'd like to do it with people I talk and like to shoot the S#&amp;&#036; with who want to get it done efficiently.

14 hours ago, TypeMars said:

I play FFXIV a lot when new content patches are dropped which is about every five to six months. Other than that not much. I play Warframe usually every day for varying lengths of times.

Looking to do eidolon hunts, maybe some riven stuff, kuva farming, anything higher level really I just wanna do it with people that I can talk to 'cause while much of the content can be pugged I've reached the end of my enjoyment at soloing this stuff. i'd like to do it with people I talk and like to shoot the S#&amp;&#036; with who want to get it done efficiently.

Awesome!  friend request sent! I'll see you when I see you in-game to complete your orientation to the clan!  :)

- IGN  : StarShadow29
- Mastery Rank : 7
- Time Zone and play-time range : AST (Nova Scotia), I play this game and tf2 in my freetime so no set time. Just whenever I am done with university work.
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any : I don't really have a primary frame now because I haven't played with more than 4 frames. But I love using a beefy frost prime with snowglobe and avalanche.
- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals? : I wanted to find a clan that I can be a part of and saw this post. I laughed my a$$ off when I saw the never be AFK video and so I wanted to join this clan. I don't have any lofty goals, I just play games cause they are fun and getting good at the game is very enjoyable too.
- Tell Me a little about Yourself : I am originally from India and I came to Canada to study. I am currently studying in a university and I study computer science.
- I like watching horror films hiding behind the sofa because that way, my neighbors don't know I'm there.
Edited by StarShadow29

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 8:26 AM, StarShadow29 said:
- IGN  : StarShadow29
- Mastery Rank : 7
- Time Zone and play-time range : AST (Nova Scotia), I play this game and tf2 in my freetime so no set time. Just whenever I am done with university work.
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any : I don't really have a primary frame now because I haven't played with more than 4 frames. But I love using a beefy frost prime with snowglobe and avalanche.
- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals? : I wanted to find a clan that I can be a part of and saw this post. I laughed my a$$ off when I saw the never be AFK video and so I wanted to join this clan. I don't have any lofty goals, I just play games cause they are fun and getting good at the game is very enjoyable too.
- Tell Me a little about Yourself : I am originally from India and I came to Canada to study. I am currently studying in a university and I study computer science.
- I like watching horror films hiding behind the sofa because that way, my neighbors don't know I'm there.

Greetings StarShadow29,

Thank you for your interest in our clan. Unfortunately, you do not meet our current mastery-rank (MR) requirement (12), as we are currently looking for players with a tad-bit more experience in the game who have some sort of goal or target to strive for in the game (this just tells us that an applicant has a more long-term outlook in playing warframe and is passed the 'trial-period' ; thus potentially being a more 'permanent-committed' player/member -- if that makes any sense).   In addition, since our membership are all veterans and doing mostly end-content, we don't have members for you to play with at your level per say.  

As a fairly,new player, I don't want to leave you hanging and would encourage you to keep playing the game more til you hit MR 12.  This will give you access to good end-content weapons locked behind the mastery-ranks.  By that time you will have also determined if Warframe is a game for you to playing more in your spare/available times--as the 'grind' in this FTP can easily deter one's interest.   

I recommend you join a clan recruiting new players (there's plenty), this way you have other players you can definitely play with and experience warframe better.  When you hit MR 12 and feel like you want a more serious and permanent clan/home to be in, reapply here and I will accept you then. Til then,  Check out the "What We Offer" Section (for new players) in our recruitment thread, it has some gear reference and resources you can use to help in your progression.  GL and hf! 

2 minutes ago, -Edrick- said:

Greetings StarShadow29,

Thank you for your interest in our clan. Unfortunately, you do not meet our current mastery-rank (MR) requirement (12), as we are currently looking for players with a tad-bit more experience in the game who have some sort of goal or target to strive for in the game (this just tells us that an applicant has a more long-term outlook in playing warframe and is passed the 'trial-period' ; thus potentially being a more 'permanent-committed' player/member -- if that makes any sense).   In addition, since our membership are all veterans and doing mostly end-content, we don't have members for you to play with at your level per say.  

As a fairly,new player, I don't want to leave you hanging and would encourage you to keep playing the game more til you hit MR 12.  This will give you access to good end-content weapons locked behind the mastery-ranks.  By that time you will have also determined if Warframe is a game for you to playing more in your spare/available times--as the 'grind' in this FTP can easily deter one's interest.   

I recommend you join a clan recruiting new players (there's plenty), this way you have other players you can definitely play with and experience warframe better.  When you hit MR 12 and feel like you want a more serious and permanent clan/home to be in, reapply here and I will accept you then. Til then,  Check out the "What We Offer" Section (for new players) in our recruitment thread, it has some gear reference and resources you can use to help in your progression.  GL and hf! 

Understandable. Have a good day.

- IGN: GenbuBT

- Mastery Rank: 11 (I could make 12 today with some archwing stuff but really, archwing?)

- Time Zone and play-time range: GMT +2. I play actively at random times.

- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any: Primary frame is Excalibur, built around exalted blade. On the side, I'm still experimenting with other frames and weapons, trying to find a suitable playstyle!

- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals?: From your recruitment thread, I believe that your clan is one that cares for its members and its community, which is exactly what I am looking for. I think that warframe is 10 times as fun when you play with good friends. My goals currently are to explore everything the game has to offer, unlock many weapons/frames/mods, make strong and/or fun builds, clear all the questlines, and of course fashionframe. Clan-wise, I want to become a worthy and helpful addition to the clan. Likewise, I believe your clan will be a worthy companion to me. 

- Tell Me a little about Yourself: Playing warframe since around a month before the PoE update, at random times. After a little break, this time I intend to dedicate myself a bit more to it! Other than that, I love games, working out, music, and coffee. I think my sense if humor is odd, but I'll keep that as a surprise. :D

- Tell Me a Joke! What's a Grineer's favourite narcotic? TEEENNNOO SKOOOOMA! 

... I'll show myself out.

4 hours ago, GenbuBT said:

- IGN: GenbuBT

- Mastery Rank: 11 (I could make 12 today with some archwing stuff but really, archwing?)

- Time Zone and play-time range: GMT +2. I play actively at random times.

- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any: Primary frame is Excalibur, built around exalted blade. On the side, I'm still experimenting with other frames and weapons, trying to find a suitable playstyle!

- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals?: From your recruitment thread, I believe that your clan is one that cares for its members and its community, which is exactly what I am looking for. I think that warframe is 10 times as fun when you play with good friends. My goals currently are to explore everything the game has to offer, unlock many weapons/frames/mods, make strong and/or fun builds, clear all the questlines, and of course fashionframe. Clan-wise, I want to become a worthy and helpful addition to the clan. Likewise, I believe your clan will be a worthy companion to me. 

- Tell Me a little about Yourself: Playing warframe since around a month before the PoE update, at random times. After a little break, this time I intend to dedicate myself a bit more to it! Other than that, I love games, working out, music, and coffee. I think my sense if humor is odd, but I'll keep that as a surprise. :D

- Tell Me a Joke! What's a Grineer's favourite narcotic? TEEENNNOO SKOOOOMA! 

... I'll show myself out.

Greetings GenbuBT!!!

I like where your head is at.  Goal oriented. Let's meet up in-game, this will already tell me if you are within some of our members play times.  I want to make sure you not only have players to play with...but access to seeing me online as well.  Friend request sent...See you when I see you!  :D

---------------------------------------------------

And for everyone else, with this recruitment application, we are at full-active member capacity.   Members who are approaching 20 days inactivity in the clan will re-open our recruitment so stay tuned and I will update this thread accordingly!  Thank you for visiting our thread!!!

Edited by -Edrick-

Welcome to the clan GenbuBT!!! Welcome Home Elite!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As of this post, We are at max capacity and have closed recruitment.   We  will re-open recruitment again as we do enforce a 20 day inactivity policy. Til then happy hunting Tenno!!!

• 2 weeks later...

also we have a supplier in a clan, anything fun you want that is in the dark sectors of teh solar system and shuned upon. dont worry, we may know someone who may be able to contact teh guy who sometimes get his hands on the stuff........ 

• 2 months later...

Recruitment Re-Opened!!!   We have at least 2 slots (inactive members) to fill!  Please Keep in mind we are always at a max of 30 members.  New applicants are replacing ANY member in the clan who are 20+days inactive.  :)    In addition, returning clan veterans or clan referrals can take priority invites as well to fill in any open slots and will be announced accordingly as it happens on this thread.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
IGN: Vjosiah
MR: 19
Time Zone: MST

Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties:
Nekros daddy (despoil kuva farm build) / Nidus for survival (armor/str/dur). Still learning.

Why do you want to join our clan? Goals?:
I respect a clan with a communal feel where everyone knows each other and plays actively. Also interested in finding a clan that isn't full of plebs telling me uneducated game mechanics. My goal is to break the game that is Bugframe.

Tell Me a little about Yourself:
Post-secondary student studying Marketing, Finance and Economics.
I was born in Romania, moved to Canada at the age of 6.
Hobbies include Mountain Scrambling, Trail Running, Rugby, Football (the european kind), and Surfing.
My background is Romanian, German & Hungarian. 
Quite rigorously, I tend to read philosophical literature and indulge in theories that prosper insanity. 

Tell Me a Joke! (an actual joke, can surprisingly influence your chances of getting in ;P ) 
I'm honestly way too high for this. 

PS. Referred by Rooshi

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
 IGN:  JinxedGamer
 Mastery Rank: Currently 9 but increasing!
 Time Zone and play-time range: GMT+2 (Egypt) and I usually play daily for at least 4 hours...
 Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any: Trinity, blessing build (Full support mode intensifies), probably going to use Mirage as well but I'm still trying out the frames to see what suits me in which situations (Farming, supporting/healing, DPS, etc);
 Why do you want to join our clan? Goals?: I heard about how great it is from abdo911(referred by him btw) for a long time now, and I figured it'd be great if I could join :D, as for my goal, it'd be to get much better at the game so I would be able to join future events at ease, and potentially help in guiding other players, to like the game in case they ran into any issues
 Tell Me a little about Yourself:  Well, basically I'm someone that hates boredom, can't stand even thinking about how boring something might be, I either have fun or I have fun to the fullest! Otherwise I avoid whatever can ruin said fun (Stares at League of Legends community). I play lots of different games, 95% of which are multiplayer games, since I like playing with other people the most.
 Tell Me a Joke!: Dota2 has balanced heroes.