Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Community Dojo Access

-Edrick-

On 2014-08-23 at 1:20 AM, -Edrick- said:

CLAN HISTORY

XswHg05l.jpg?2

It has become real easy to forget the journey a clan had gone through over the past four years.  Here is a summarized history of our clan's journey and perseverance; a history that you, as a potential member, will be inheriting and becoming a part of. Come and find out why we are a Home to the Elites! Enjoy!
  Reveal hidden contents
Here is some Epic Music to listen to As You Go 🙂
<Hit Play and Hide>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o0o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Proficiency makes anyone reliable...Humility is what makes them a member.'
- Edrick, during a conversation w/ an elitist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o0o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Origin Elite

Established since U9 (July 2013), We started as Ghost clan of five members and believed in a membership of quality over quantity. We were a clan that always wanted to do things unconventionally--like bringing a 'knife to a gun-fight."  But in doing so, we all had to learn and understand the 'meta' and 'conventional ways' first. This has been the premise of our so called 'Elite Standard' as we helped each member grow at their pace. Although we encourage members to play Warframe(s), loadouts, and play-styles of their preference, we still want them to keep/know the 'meta' builds in mind as well.   
"
Play whatever you like...we will [help you] make it work."
- Mokeaction, Clan Vanguard (U9)

Fall of the Elites and Rise of the Elite Standard 

At first, we were a competitive-active (PvP) clan during DarkSectors (U14; April 2014). We used a custom-challenge system along with conclave arenas, dueling pits, and solar rail conflicts to train members in mobility and synergistic tactics.  This was all in an effort to help house & train competitive (and proficient) conclave-tenno for one of the most prominent Alliances (during the solar rail conflict), the Synergy Alliance.

SWhEHEas.png?2

On March 2015, the DarkSector Armistice (U16) had arrived; ending the solar rail conflict. Shortly after its release, our memberships slowly went into stasis and dwindled as competitive conclave disappeared entirely. The clan's conclave and first elites (the Vanguards) faded--along with their achievements, humbleness, and prowess. However to honor their past, the dojo was heavily renovated and prestigiously decorated to resemble a castle-like interior-- worthy of the elite status.  Eventually the castle-dojo became, both, a monument for the elites of past and a home for the elites of the future. 

Weeks following, we fine tuned our conclave training system to become more PvE oriented. This was to ensure the tradition of training and creating  proficient members (elite tenno).  We developed a unique (non-obligatory, but highly encouraged) 'Clan Hierarchy' (ranking) System. This gave clan members an opportunity to climb the ranks by doing particular challenges (making them faster, stronger, and better equipped/geared) toward end-content viability. 
"Ranks are Earned...NOT freely given."
- Prime.Lord.Zhaiyar, (First) Clan Vanguard (U9) 

In addition, we constructed the 'Elite Gear' System. Which is a list of mods, items, and recommended 'meta' builds that members can refer to as a check list. Both the Clan Hierarchy and Elite Gear systems are the foundation of our Elite Standard. 

Homes For the Elite

For over a year, the clan grew and participated in all global-clan event released. Earning the gold trophy in each event, the castle-dojo quickly became the 'face' of the clan; The dojo awed and inspired both new members and visitors and was eventually referred to as, the "Trophy Dojo."  (Now referred to as Dojo Prime)

After the release of the Second Dream, U18 (June 2016), We created a Second BlackOPs Clan (Storm Tier) and built a new (training) dojo we called, 'Central.' It's primary purpose was to mass search/recruit new members and guide them to be 'elite tenno.'  Once 'trained' they would be sent to the Trophy dojo during global-events to help with ranking achievement and the acquisition of the gold trophy.  
(image below was taken from our old website)
cDi1dHw.png

The Clan's 6-Months, War-Within

A we continued preparation for future global-events and the upcoming War Within (TWW patch, U19), our members continued to grow into stronger, proficient tenno.  However, none of our memberships could have predicted the absence of global-events and the delay of TWW; that would last six-months! Not to mention the damage it would incur to the clan's membership. During this (unusual) event-less period, our clan was nearly disbanded. With little to no real sense of direction/content, our membership slowly diminished (again) and so was our purpose and drive. This was, quite literally, a 'war within' our clan (to continue or not). 

On Nov 11 2016, (U19) the War Within was finally released and the few remaining members started to rise from inactivity. However, the damage was already done. Our once active and thriving clan suffered heavy loss of memberships.  With less than a handful of members, the clan was dancing on the verge of collapse for the next two-in-a-half months (to mid-Feb 2017). A few were still hopeful and planned for future content while others took extended breaks; uncertain of returning.  

The Clan's Challenge

A month later (March 2, 2017), the first global event of the year, Pacifism Defect, was announced. This event would determine the fate of the clan itself as the gold trophy represented the clan's life blood; to loose the gold trophy streak would be a devastating blow to the clan morale.  Would we be able to still attain it in our weakened state? This global event would not only put our past efforts (preparing for these moments) to the test, but the elite-standard/tradition of our clan as well.

At this time, there were less than nine 'active' members in the clan (out of a possible 110 members).  Despite the odds, we were able to divide the remaining members between the Central Dojo and Trophy Dojo; in an effort to get the gold trophies for both (yup...both) clans.  The event lasted seven days (til March 9, 2017).  At the last remaining hours left of the event, our 'elites' pushed for the highest scores to earn the gold.  A few minutes after, the event was over. And in the end ...WE DID IT!!!  We got the gold(s)!!!  In addition, our Trophy Dojo was able to get into the Top 10% (which rewarded the Ignis Wraith BP research to the clan)!

V8LIYFZ.jpg?1

This BIG achievement, with so few members, rejuvenated our 'quality versus quantity' [memberships] motto. It also maintained our prestige and at the same time re-sparked the drive of being an 'elite' tenno player! 

Coincidentally when (U20) Octavia's Anthem was released (late March 2017), some of the clan veterans started to return to warframe. In addition, they brought with them friends and referrals/recruits to help fill our ranks. This was enough to help revitalize the roster's activity once again and gave our clan some traction to recovery. Still, with so few members, the decision on what to do next was left open for discussion...

Now What?!

In late April 2017, after much contemplation, the clan leadership finalized the notion to downgrade both Clans to a Shadow Tier and migrating ALL active members and content focus to the Trophy Dojo. The Central Dojo will simply house the remaining casual members while removing all inactive members.
At the same time, the Trophy Dojo underwent an extensive two week renovation period; in which the aesthetics of the Central Dojo was integrated in the Trophy Dojo; which included the tree in the elevator, parkour/jungle gym, the maze, trade-posts tree, and more! Plus, secret places you MUST visit/see for yourself! 
"I'm sure there are more ways we can 'break' it [the dojo tile set]."
- DeltaTroopa, Logistics Officer

The Rebirth of a Clan

On May 4 2017, DE announced a second global event (for the year), Ambulas Reborn. Luckily for us, we had just finished the migration to the Trophy Dojo and just completed the dojo renovations. We effortlessly earned the points required for the gold trophy with days to spare.

More notably, on May 5, 2017,  our clan had an unexpected guest visiting the Trophy Dojo. It was DE_Rebecca!  Equipped with her Lotus skin,  she christened the Dojo Throne with her presence and, thus, marking this day as the official return of the BlackOPs Clan!
ZlELKwO.jpg?2

"Ed [you do realize]...We are Never Washing that Throne right?!"
- IcicleFerret, Knight
(click HERE for more screenshots and video photoshoot)

Rise of the Vanguard

Although the clan had returned, it was not in its former glory.  "A Home of the Elites."  A slogan we could not bear, as a clan, with out the Elites who created it, the Vanguards.   Since the clan's existence (including past MMO's) this rank was reserved for only the strongest and most proficient of our members.  They not only led the clan through content progression, but they were also role-models both in game-play proficiency and attitude (humbleness) -- for other members to follow.  On August 1 2017, the search began...

Reveal hidden contents

Official Clan Event Trailer:

The search led to a congregation of our strongest elites to form the Vanguard Trials -- A series of (4) challenges to determine, one, worthy of the title, Vanguard.  Lasting the entire month, a champion was finally declared on September 8, 2017!
On September 9, 2017, the Vanguard Ceremony Event was held in the clan dojo.  For this occasion, we invited a special guest, [DE]Zorro, to congratulate and award the contest prize to the victor of the Vanguard Trials, shino1812!

YbPOAZr.jpg

Although we now have a Vanguard, the search for more continues w/ monthly Vanguard Trials! 
With the rank of Vanguard finally attained, our clan was complete-- making it, truly, a "home of the elites." 

Dojo Prime:
In preparation and arrival of Fortuna (Update 24), much of warframe has changed.  From open world tilesets to new game modes to frame fighter.  It was about time that our clan had evolved too.  Starting with our home.  The pride, prestige, and potential of our clan is immortalized in our newly renovated dojo.  Since the release of Dojo Remaster 2.0 (Update 22.16), our clan had dedicated over 800 hours to build one of the most prestigious dojo in the Origin system. 
For over 3 months our dojo was kept in secrecy.  Until early August 2018.  The Dojo Prime Forum Thread was created for the public eye to see.  
Two months later around mid October 2018.  Our official, cinematic Dojo Prime tour video was created

Dojo Prime has marked our entry into the new vision of open world content in Warframe as well as toward 2019!  #stillgoing

On May 2019, Dojo Prime won 1st Place in the Spring 2019 Dojo Contest (PC - Shadow Clan) and was featured in the star chart, June 1 - July 7, 2019.
During this period the clan had undergone a clan rank rework.  The emphasis was to create a more streamlined merit based and rewarding ranking system that helped objectify a player's (or veteran's) in-game experience (because MR doesn't really tell much).

Clan Hierarchy 5.0 
Going through 4 iterations, our clan ranks have always been one of our distinguishing features as a clan/community. The clan ranks provided different challenges and requirements that followed the progression of Warframe and it's end game meta.  Each clan rank iteration was based on the evolution or new addition of game modes and direction DE was headed.

In addition to creating a more streamlined system, we added scaling rewards to our members who climbed the ranks (with evergreen reward, boosters, cosmetics, etc).   After Tennocon 2019, I was inspired to revamp our clan lore and tailor it to be lore friendly in the universe of Warframe.  Being the owners of Dojo Prime, i followed the story arc related to the Orokin and adopted their hierarchy.

Orokin_Caste_System.png?width=393&height

Our clan’s lore direction follows the path of Tenno who despised the ruling of the Orokin Empire, but admired the Orokin’s prestige and never-ending ambition (to grow and seek knowledge). In an effort to remember/honor their Orokin ‘mother,’ Margulis, these Tenno created a pact: to never wane, to always strive, and to remain humble. They embraced the Orokin caste system into their own and adopted the title, “Elite Tenno.” The ‘Elite’ was to represent their mother’s modest teachings and uphold the high standards of the Orokin. While keeping their namesake, they guide the Orokin standard through Tenno honor and humility; aka the Elite Standard.

Click HERE to see our Clan Rank 5.0 Descriptions and Information

Thank you for your time reading this (TL; DR) section and getting to know us a little bit more.  It is one thing to welcome visitors to our home dojo.

Invite me please,my IGN is shadowgaming885 (like the above lol)

Please I can't play railjack missions because of my other clan

On 2020-03-22 at 8:17 AM, (XB1)shadowgaming885 said:

Invite me please,my IGN is shadowgaming885 (like the above lol)

Please I can't play railjack missions because of my other clan

Unfortunately that would be impossible.  We are a PC clan ^^;

CephalonGrimm

Mr14

Timezone: EST || Play-Time: 3Pm to 3Am

Primary Frame; Limbo Prime Loadout; Kuva Chakkur, Pyrana Prime, Orthos Prime

I want to join your Clan so i can make friends and hopefully have a good time

I've been playing for a while (On Ps4) after like a couple years later i got a Computer and have been playing for one year, nearly two now. I am a Quick learner and i have enough Knowledge to be Considered a Veteran. I am a Nice person that really likes to Chill and not cause Commotion. So i am here now looking to join to have fun

The Empyrean update is Good...but, i still think it could use a Little fixing seeing that it is very hard to get certain things like a Zetki Bulkhead or Invisibility and the Black Hole mod which in the end will end up being the hardest but best thing to farm for, just wishing it was a higher drop chance.

Why did the golfer bring two pairs of pants

just in case he got a hole in one 

• 1 month later...
On 2014-08-07 at 11:37 PM, -Edrick- said:
- IGN: ThemeronPrime
- Mastery Rank: 14
- Time Zone and play-time range: EST - 6am - 10pm everyday

- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any:
Just getting to know the game trying to learn more about meta frames/builds, have rhino wisp mostly set up just got some new ones I'm working on. Edit: Have normal nova (still need need to level and mod), building saryn prime, have mesa prime (need to level and mod), have nekros primes mostly moded

- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals?
Recently stopped playing WoW and I've been playing warframe alot trying to learn more about the game and figure stuff out, the main thing I miss from WoW though is the social aspect (normally I would be hanging out with people all day in discord just hanging out). I really want to learn the game better and it seems like you guys could help.

- Tell Me a little about Yourself
What can I say, I love playing video games and hanging out with people while learning and pushing harder content figuring things out and messing around. I play pretty much all day everyday and I'm a decently quick learner.

- Do you like the Empyrean (update)?
Just started playing recently not really sure what that is 😛

- Tell Me a Joke! (an actual joke, can surprisingly influence your chances of getting in 😜 ) 
Corny but it won me a wow account back in the day so lets try my luck a second time
knock knock 
Who's there?
Cargo
Cargo who?
Car go beep beep

Edited by ThemeronPrime

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

IGN: Corgoroth

MR: 14!

Im in eastern time zone and play mostly from 8 pm to 4-5am

I primarily play volt, but own quite a few frames.

I also really love just going in and grinding missions. Nightwave has been really fun this current cycle, and running relics for dukats is quite easy. 

My friend is CGC_stl18, and he was telling me a whole bunch about your clan and I came to really appreciate all of the stuff you have going on inside the dojo! I would love to be apart of the guild if possible.

On 2020-08-03 at 7:41 PM, Corgoroth said:

IGN: Corgoroth

MR: 14!

Im in eastern time zone and play mostly from 8 pm to 4-5am

I primarily play volt, but own quite a few frames.

I also really love just going in and grinding missions. Nightwave has been really fun this current cycle, and running relics for dukats is quite easy. 

My friend is CGC_stl18, and he was telling me a whole bunch about your clan and I came to really appreciate all of the stuff you have going on inside the dojo! I would love to be apart of the guild if possible.

Greetings!

Apologies for the late response.  I was in the middle of moving and been trying to play catch up. Id like to catch you online and give a more personal orientation 🙂 cya when I see ya!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

- IGN: Mangbabali105

- Time Zone: Eastern Time +8

- Playtime: 11:00PM - onwards

- MR: 18

-Edrick, I just have seen your stream and wanted to say that I thought you were super adorable. you don’t know me at all and i know it’s kinda weird. I just thought maybe it’d be fun to roleplay with you as your online gf maybe? I know you’re straight. I’m a boy that’s why I was saying roleplay.. this isn’t a troll. again, I know it’s really random and weird. I’m sorry. It would just be a fun online relationship - nothing serious and I could donate to you and your stream and support you and just be here. HAHAHA GOT YA BOI!

- I know I spam your channel for tts points because the scream points is unoriginal KEKW

- nc11c (pc)
-age 21
- Mastery Rank 4
- EST All throughout the day
- Did you know too much sex can cause memory loss. I read that in a medical journal on page 34 at 3:23 pm last year on Wednesday November the 7th
Edited by nc11c

- IGN | Zoots-Magoots
- Mastery Rank |4 (PC) [formerly 12 on Xbox, been on and off since its release in 2013, U14, moved to PC 'cause of that juicy refresh rate)
- Time Zone and play-time range | MST / Evenings during weekdays, free on weekends.
- Tell Me a Joke! | Cosmic Background Radiation (it's a riot)

On 2020-09-30 at 5:01 PM, Faezzler said:
- Faezzler
- MR 6
- PST /usually mid day and night time
- What did Yoda say when he saw himself in 4K? HDMI.

On 2020-09-30 at 5:22 PM, nc11c said:
- nc11c (pc)
-age 21
- Mastery Rank 4
- EST All throughout the day
- Did you know too much sex can cause memory loss. I read that in a medical journal on page 34 at 3:23 pm last year on Wednesday November the 7th

On 2020-09-30 at 5:31 PM, Zoots-Magoots said:
- IGN | Zoots-Magoots
- Mastery Rank |4 (PC) [formerly 12 on Xbox, been on and off since its release in 2013, U14, moved to PC 'cause of that juicy refresh rate)
- Time Zone and play-time range | MST / Evenings during weekdays, free on weekends.
- Tell Me a Joke! | Cosmic Background Radiation (it's a riot)

CLan invites have been sent!  Check your in-game mail! Welcome Home!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2020-12-15 at 4:49 AM, HealingAngel said:

HealingAngel 
Mastery rank 18 
GMT 0+ UK, I normally play 5 - 7 Hours a day. 
"Call of duty guns : Shoots straight forward" 
"Warframe guns : The gun goes brrrr (Every direction)

Greetings HealingAngel!  Sorry for late reply.  are you looking for clan tech access or ppl to play with?  Or are you here for Dojo Prime?  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2014-08-08 at 5:37 AM, -Edrick- said:

- IGN - NorCheese (Norshiii on twitch and discord)
- Mastery Rank - 10
- Time Zone and play-time range - Cet (Central european time) and mostly from 17-22 on weekdays and all day on weekends (from norway aka the vikinglands btw)
- Tell Me a Joke! - my life, jkjk. The earth is flat :) 
- Using Wukong prime a lot with the hek, twin grakatas and the broken war

Edited by NorCheese

- IGN: VoidMystique
- Mastery Rank: MR8
- Time Zone and play-time range: CET, around 19-23 
- Tell Me a Joke! 

A bear walks into a bar and says, “Give me a whiskey and … cola."Why the big pause?” asks the bartender. The bear shrugged. “I’m not sure; I was born with them.”

-IGN: Golden499

-Mastery Rank: MR14

-Time zone and play-time range: AEST 6pm to 12pm on weekdays, weekends most of the day

Just before this post I was up all night wondering where the sun went, but then it dawned on me.