The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Community Dojo Access

-Edrick-

- IGN: vrvh707
- Mastery Rank: MR17
- Time Zone and play-time range: EST(Eastern Standard Time) and 8-12h play-time range
Tell Me a Joke! : Which hand is better to write with? Neither, it’s best to write with a pen.

50 minutes ago, ukzjase100 said:

hi im very new to the game and really enjoying it so far my 

ign is ukzjase100

im 38

from the uk

not got a main yet with being so new to the game 

done

however MR is missing and so is Timezone

Edited by Destributor

15 hours ago, vrvh707 said:

- IGN: vrvh707
- Mastery Rank: MR17
- Time Zone and play-time range: EST(Eastern Standard Time) and 8-12h play-time range
Tell Me a Joke! : Which hand is better to write with? Neither, it’s best to write with a pen.

you're already on a clan in order to recive an invite you'll have to leave your already existing clan (Waifu Kingfom)

4 hours ago, DarkPredatorXix said:
Hello Clan I am new player to Warframe. I have a lot to learn and willing to learn from other players and make my contributions where necessary . 

DarkPredatorXix
- Mastery Rank 2
- GMT+2, I play when I get time around an hour or 2 a day

done

Hi There.
- IGN - l0ls_r0yce
- Mastery Rank - MR10
- Time Zone and play-time range - Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10), normally available from 6pm to 12pm or all day on weekends
- Tell Me a Joke! Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere

Hello Good Sir! Hello Good Sir! This is MightyEagle8614, and would love to join your clan! I play on PC, am on MR5 and (for the time being) am in the UK timezone (GMT+1) and play between 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM for the most part (sometimes its a little later)

IGN - MightyEagle8614

Mastery Rank - 5 (but 6 is sooo close)

Time zone - UK time (GMT+1) 2-3 hours for the most part, weekdays not weekends though

Joke - I dreamt I was in a sea of soda. Pretty sure it was a fanta-sea (if you know what I men)

Edited by MightyEagle8614
Forgot the format!

Hello! I'm a noob but really enjoying warframe so far. Already have 40 something hours in the past week or so, but still so lost. Would like to join your clan! I'm on PC playing daytime hours as I'm currently out of work

IGN - panthos36

mastery rank 2

time zone - EDT GMT-4

6 hours ago, MightyEagle8614 said:

Hello Good Sir! Hello Good Sir! This is MightyEagle8614, and would love to join your clan! I play on PC, am on MR5 and (for the time being) am in the UK timezone (GMT+1) and play between 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM for the most part (sometimes its a little later)

IGN - MightyEagle8614

Mastery Rank - 5 (but 6 is sooo close)

Time zone - UK time (GMT+1) 2-3 hours for the most part, weekdays not weekends though

Joke - I dreamt I was in a sea of soda. Pretty sure it was a fanta-sea (if you know what I men)

done

5 hours ago, panthos36 said:

Hello! I'm a noob but really enjoying warframe so far. Already have 40 something hours in the past week or so, but still so lost. Would like to join your clan! I'm on PC playing daytime hours as I'm currently out of work

IGN - panthos36

mastery rank 2

time zone - EDT GMT-4

done

7 hours ago, l0ls_r0yce said:
Hi There.
- IGN - l0ls_r0yce
- Mastery Rank - MR10
- Time Zone and play-time range - Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10), normally available from 6pm to 12pm or all day on weekends
- Tell Me a Joke! Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere

done

• IGN - ecpgames
  • Mastery Rank - 6
  • Time Zone and play-time range - EU timezone. plays about 1-5 hours every day in eu afternoon/night

Did you hear about the mediocre restaurant on the moon? It has great food but no atmosphere.

Just now, ecpgames said:
  • IGN - ecpgames
  • Mastery Rank - 6
  • Time Zone and play-time range - EU timezone. plays about 1-5 hours every day in eu afternoon/night

Did you hear about the mediocre restaurant on the moon? It has great food but no atmosphere.

CmdrCottonfluff on twitch

- IGN: ShubaSN
- Mastery Rank: 28
- Time zone: GMT+8
I live in hong kong and play warframe mostly at night. My english is pretty fluent and I'm willing to communicate with other community members.
- Tell Me a Joke!
Do you know why did the Tenno do the mission in stealth?

They wanted to keep things loki.
Edited by SN666

2 hours ago, SN666 said:
- IGN: ShubaSN
- Mastery Rank: 28
- Time zone: GMT+8
I live in hong kong and play warframe mostly at night. My english is pretty fluent and I'm willing to communicate with other community members.
- Tell Me a Joke!
Do you know why did the Tenno do the mission in stealth?

They wanted to keep things loki.

Sent :) 

IGN: barryor                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Mastery rank :  3                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Time zone:  Greenwich Mean Time    irish. playing as much as i can when not working                                                                                                                                                             joke. dont no any

• 2 weeks later...
- IGN
MoGradh
- Mastery Rank
- Time Zone and play-time range
Central/4:30 - 6:00 and/or 7:30 - 10:30
- Tell Me a Joke!

A vacationing penguin is driving his car through Arizona when he notices that the oil pressure light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil dripping out of the motor. He drives to the nearest town and stops at the first gas station.

After dropping the car off, the penguin goes for a walk around town. He sees an ice-cream shop and, being a penguin in Arizona, decides that something cold would really hit the spot. He gets a big dish of ice cream and sits down to eat. Having no hands he makes a real mess trying to eat with his flippers. After finishing his ice cream, he goes back to the gas station and asks the mechanic if he's found the problem. The mechanic looks up and says "It looks like you blew a seal."

"No no," the penguin replies, "it's just ice cream."

🙂

7 hours ago, Omnikai said:
 - IGN- Omnikai
- Mastery Rank- 4, was higher on ps4
- Time Zone and play-time range - PST, playtime depends on day of the week and family.
- What do you call a dog with no legs?..... Doesn't matter he won't come.

done

8 hours ago, MoGradh said:
- IGN
MoGradh
- Mastery Rank
Central/4:30 - 6:00 and/or 7:30 - 10:30
- Tell Me a Joke!

A vacationing penguin is driving his car through Arizona when he notices that the oil pressure light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil dripping out of the motor. He drives to the nearest town and stops at the first gas station.

After dropping the car off, the penguin goes for a walk around town. He sees an ice-cream shop and, being a penguin in Arizona, decides that something cold would really hit the spot. He gets a big dish of ice cream and sits down to eat. Having no hands he makes a real mess trying to eat with his flippers. After finishing his ice cream, he goes back to the gas station and asks the mechanic if he's found the problem. The mechanic looks up and says "It looks like you blew a seal."

"No no," the penguin replies, "it's just ice cream."

🙂

done

- IGN

TokyoGwB

- Mastery Rank

Mastery Rank 8

Japan Standard Time (JST)
I usually play during the day, but also at night for a few hours.

- Tell Me a Joke!

What do you call a bear with no teeth?

A gummy bear.

- IGN
Ogami_Itto68
- Mastery Rank
Eastern US 8:30 - 11:30
- Tell Me a Joke!
There was once a great actor who could no longer remember his lines. After many years he finds a theatre where they are prepared to give him a chance to shine again. The director says, "This is the most important part, and it has only one line. You walk on to the stage at the opening carrying a rose. You hold the rose to your nose with just one finger and thumb, sniff the rose deeply and then say the line 'Ah, the sweet aroma of my mistress.'" The actor is thrilled. All day long before the play he's practicing his line over and over again. Finally, the time came. The curtain went up, the actor walked onto the stage, and with great passion delivered the line, "Ah, the sweet aroma of my mistress." The theatre erupted, the audience was screaming with laughter and the director was steaming! "You bloody fool!" he cried, "You have ruined me!" The actor was bewildered, "What happened, did I forget my line?" "No!" screamed the director. "You forgot the rose!"