The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Community Dojo Access

-Edrick-

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings Raz1els,

Apologies for a late response. We are not taking applications on our website any more as we are forwarding all recruitment here. :)  

But I went ahead and looked over it...and I think you will be a good fit for us.

Could you plz tell me what time zone you are on? and times of days you are most likely online?

I would like to meet you online to finish a few more inquiries I have.  :)   

Look forward to meeting up with ya. 

Guys our blackops website is great to check out something about us as a clan and group of players, also what can we offer, but if you need to ask something or if you want to be updated how are things going in the clan i highly suggest you ask on our forum page BlackOps (or even better said here) since we could respond faster.

Thank you for understanding. :)

- IGN : iiZeroh
- Time Zone : PST, On after 2:30 P.M.
- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s) and Weapons? : Currently using ash, usually stick to stealth roles/support roles.
- Tell Us About Yourself. What are your Goals? : Im extremly outgoing. Im just looking to play, and have fun but all in a get stuff done manner. My goals are to get back into warframe as i am a beta player who decided i missed it. 
- What clan where you in previously? What made you decide to apply for ours? : During beta i was in a clan that i co-owned called Nova Prospekt. Decent sized storm clan and extremly active back in the day.
- Do You PvP? If so What is Your K/D ratio/tally? (this just tells us how experienced you are...not necessarily how good) : No PvP, not yet anyways. Im sure ill be shooting other tenno in no time!

- IGN : Phooxy
- Time Zone :CEST
- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s) and Weapons?

Excalibur -> bolter (was great in beta) ... still evolving, i have to try other frames
- Tell Us About Yourself. What are your Goals?

I'm bit bored of ordinary shooters, gave warface a second shot andd...damn game changed a lot since beta.

Played in beta with Excalibur, Rhino, Loki.

My goals are to learn more what warframe have to offer, to join nice community (clan) and most important to have fun with other Tennos.
- What clan where you in previously?
What made you decide to apply for ours?

Beta..  3/4years ago.?. i have no idea!

Applying cuz i'm bored to play alone? looking for fun!
- Do You PvP? If so What is Your K/D ratio/tally? (this just tells us how experienced you are...not necessarily how good)

Not yet

- IGN Megaladontamer
- Time 3:30Pm EDT to 12 Pm
- Primary warframe : Rhino Primary Weapons Dread, Marelok, Boltace
- Want to farm that Sweet Sweet T4 Drops 
- I had a personal clan for friends before it's abandoned now :L
-I have played against my friends in Conclave, mostly 1/1 KD ratio

Edited by Megaladontamer

- IGN : iiZeroh

- Time Zone : PST, On after 2:30 P.M.

- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s) and Weapons? : Currently using ash, usually stick to stealth roles/support roles.

- Tell Us About Yourself. What are your Goals? : Im extremly outgoing. Im just looking to play, and have fun but all in a get stuff done manner. My goals are to get back into warframe as i am a beta player who decided i missed it. 

- What clan where you in previously? What made you decide to apply for ours? : During beta i was in a clan that i co-owned called Nova Prospekt. Decent sized storm clan and extremly active back in the day.

- Do You PvP? If so What is Your K/D ratio/tally? (this just tells us how experienced you are...not necessarily how good) : No PvP, not yet anyways. Im sure ill be shooting other tenno in no time!

Greetings iiZeroh!

And welcome back to warframe :)   I will friend and chat with you online to ask a few more questions about ya  and personally orient you about our clan and what not. See you ingame!

- IGN : Phooxy

- Time Zone :CEST

- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s) and Weapons?

Excalibur -> bolter (was great in beta) ... still evolving, i have to try other frames

- Tell Us About Yourself. What are your Goals?

I'm bit bored of ordinary shooters, gave warface a second shot andd...damn game changed a lot since beta.

Played in beta with Excalibur, Rhino, Loki.

My goals are to learn more what warframe have to offer, to join nice community (clan) and most important to have fun with other Tennos.

- What clan where you in previously?What made you decide to apply for ours?

Beta..  3/4years ago.?. i have no idea!

Applying cuz i'm bored to play alone? looking for fun!

- Do You PvP? If so What is Your K/D ratio/tally? (this just tells us how experienced you are...not necessarily how good)

Not yet

Greetings Phooxy!

Welcome back to warframe! Always good to see returning players to the game.  You would make a fine addition to our ranks. And as tradition holds, Ill send an invite along with a personal orientation of our clan/dojo in game.

- IGN Megaladontamer

- Time 3:30Pm EDT to 12 Pm

- Primary warframe : Rhino Primary Weapons Dread, Marelok, Boltace

- Want to farm that Sweet Sweet T4 Drops 

- I had a personal clan for friends before it's abandoned now :L

-I have played against my friends in Conclave, mostly 1/1 KD ratio

Greetings Megaladontamer (nice name btw--wonder if it really does exist though)

Sorry to hear about having to leave/abandon a friends clan. Our clan's foundation was built strong since U9, w/ a strong PvP presence, a heavily decorated/built dojo from the ground up, topped with an environment for comradarie...there's too much given to build this clan up that Abandonment will not be an issue with for you here.  :)  

I will personally orient you in-game to finish your recruitment as i do have a few more inquiries to make of you.  See you in-game!

IGN: XERO.exe

Time Zone: GMT+2. Activity: High.

What are your primary Waframe(s) and Weapons?
What I bring with me depends completely on the mission at hand. I have all warframes and nearly all weapons. 
A few favourites would be: 

Warframes: Frost Prime, Excalibur Prime, Loki Prime, Trinity(soon to be prime <3), Valkyr. 
Primaries: Soma Prime, Boltor Prime, Tonkor. 
Secondaries: Vaykor Marelok, Brakk, Lex Prime. 
Melee: Dragon Nikana, Scindo Prime, Glaive Prime. 

Tell us about yourself. What are your goals?

I am probably what most people would call a 'hardcore gamer'. I live in the Netherlands and study Game Technology there at the university of Utrecht. I know right, shocking choice of studies. I started playing since the earliest days of Warframe, and am therefore lucky enough to call myself a MR20-Master Founder. 

I'm looking for other passionate gamers to share my adventures with. I saw the recruitment post, read the archives, read the website, and I am very impressed. This seems to be exactly what I am looking for. I look forward to meeting everyone on teamspeak, if I'm allowed that is ;). 

That brings me to my 'goals'. I am kind of in a dilemma where I have my own dojo etc, so I can't really just leave and join here. I was wondering if I could join you all on teamspeak, maybe help out some players and just generally have fun. 

What clan were you in previously? What made you decide to apply for ours?

I am currently a warlord of my own clan called The Orokin Exiled. We are more of a small group of friends than a clan actually, as we have about 3 active players. Being a lot more active than the others I'm having problems finding enough other active players to play with, so that is why I'm here. 

Do you PvP? What is your K/D ratio? 

I love it <3. 

1983514b6b.jpg

Edited by XERO.exe

IGN: XERO.exe

Time Zone: GMT+2. Activity: High.

What are your primary Waframe(s) and Weapons?

What I bring with me depends completely on the mission at hand. I have all warframes and nearly all weapons. 

A few favourites would be: 

Warframes: Frost Prime, Excalibur Prime, Loki Prime, Trinity(soon to be prime <3), Valkyr. 

Primaries: Soma Prime, Boltor Prime, Tonkor. 

Secondaries: Vaykor Marelok, Brakk, Lex Prime. 

Melee: Dragon Nikana, Scindo Prime, Glaive Prime. 

Tell us about yourself. What are your goals?

I am probably what most people would call a 'hardcore gamer'. I live in the Netherlands and study Game Technology there at the university of Utrecht. I know right, shocking choice of studies. I started playing since the earliest days of Warframe, and am therefore lucky enough to call myself a MR20-Master Founder. 

I'm looking for other passionate gamers to share my adventures with. I saw the recruitment post, read the archives, read the website, and I am very impressed. This seems to be exactly what I am looking for. I look forward to meeting everyone on teamspeak, if I'm allowed that is ;). 

That brings me to my 'goals'. I am kind of in a dilemma where I have my own dojo etc, so I can't really just leave and join here. I was wondering if I could join you all on teamspeak, maybe help out some players and just generally have fun. 

What clan were you in previously? What made you decide to apply for ours?

I am currently a warlord of my own clan called The Orokin Exiled. We are more of a small group of friends than a clan actually, as we have about 3 active players. Being a lot more active than the others I'm having problems finding enough other active players to play with, so that is why I'm here. 

Do you PvP? What is your K/D ratio? 

I love it <3. 

Greetings Xero.exe!

Kind words from a veteran and fellow conclaver!

Awesome pro high-light video man.  Love your choices of primary loadouts :)

And you gotta tell me more about your studies.  If you weren't a fellow warlord I'd be more than honored to have a player like you join us.  

As for meeting up via in game and teamspeak this is a possibility for sure.

Assuming your clan is not part of an alliance, perhaps joining our Alliance with your clan would alleviate your dilemma.

I'd be happy to chat with you more online about everything :D   See ya online!

Edited by -Edrick-

- IGN : CruelaDeVill
- Time Zone : CEST or CET later on when daylight saving's time ends. I usually play during the week at around 8 or 9 pm, sometimes I manage to squeeze a half hour at around 4pm or so, and every once in a while play into the wee hours during fridays :)
- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s) and Weapons? My primary Warframes are Excalibur and Oberon (however I am new to Oberon so I sort of stick to Excalibur mostly for the time being). My primary weapon choices change from the Cernos bow to Karak and vice versa, my favourite melee weapons are the Dual Heat Swords and Gram while my secondary weapon is the Lato.
- Tell Us About Yourself. What are your Goals? I pretty much want to have fun, it is a game after all, but I'd like to be good at what I'm playing and try to discover new things and different Warframes :)
- What clan were you in previously? What made you decide to apply for ours? I am a lonewolf and was previously in no clan. I wish to apply for this clan because I'd like to learn from and play with experienced and good players.
- Do You PvP? If so What is Your K/D ratio/tally? I've never partaken in PvP, but I'm curious to try.

Clan Announcement!

And some words from your Clan Leadership.

Since the resurrection of our clan, during the Armistice of DarkSectors, we have grown with new, and veteran, Tenno Elites in the ranks. Not only showing a promising-strong and active community, but an extremely supportive one at it. The generosity, I've seen, amongst fellow clan members in the recent past days alone have humbled me.

Whether its freely giving prime parts amongst each other to increase each other's library of arsenal or to get their MR higher (as this does show increase gameplay experience) or to getting rare mods for one another; to make each clan member stronger has always been a sought after goal in our clan, but was thought to be near impossible to do alone or with a few veterans. Previously, to assist with this, the clan would do events/contests that would reward members with prime parts/sets, mods, plat, potatoes, anything that would help get them stronger/geared (as this was it's purpose). 

These event diminished overtime due to the loss of players during the Armistice of Darksectors. 

But will now be making a return....

In honor of this shared generosity amongst clan members, and to continue this tradition, I will be opening clan events/contests again!

Granted as time and life's schedule has also caught up with me, it's been getting slightly, harder to be actively online as I was previously(but im still on way too much lol); and as fellow clan members continue to help each other, I would like to, again, contribute more, to this supportive tradition. Therefore, even in my announced absences or off-line moments (whether from life's schedule or time zone differences), I am going to be re-opening clan events/contests w/ prizes from our very own Clan Vault of primed parts/sets/mods and platinum!

May the fun begin!!!

(Still Looking for more MR rank 10+ or Veterans to join our ranks!!!)

IGN: Aguli

Time Zone: Gmt+1

Primary Waframes: Trinity, Loki Prime , Rhino Prime

Primary Weapons: Soma Prime , Tonkor, Vaykor Marelok

Tell about yourself , Your goals: My account is close to have 1 year anniversary , im a casual player, but im looking forward to any event what will happen in warframe.My goal now is to find a clan that doesnt have any problems with trading parts for plat and vice versa.

What made you decide appply to ours?: Im just looking for a small clan up to 100 members with no excuses of doing raids , and also being active.

What clan were you previously?: Tea Time Team. Well im still there , just for trading, and teaching sometimes.

Do you PvP? What your K/D ratio? : Well i did PvP while i had a MR4 and my K/D ratio is cheap 1:1,4 Im definately not experienced in it. Most of the kills were just done by blade

IGN: Aguli

Time Zone: Gmt+1

Primary Waframes: Trinity, Loki Prime , Rhino Prime

Primary Weapons: Soma Prime , Tonkor, Vaykor Marelok

Tell about yourself , Your goals: My account is close to have 1 year anniversary , im a casual player, but im looking forward to any event what will happen in warframe.My goal now is to find a clan that doesnt have any problems with trading parts for plat and vice versa.

What made you decide appply to ours?: Im just looking for a small clan up to 100 members with no excuses of doing raids , and also being active.

What clan were you previously?: Tea Time Team. Well im still there , just for trading, and teaching sometimes.

Do you PvP? What your K/D ratio? : Well i did PvP while i had a MR4 and my K/D ratio is cheap 1:1,4 Im definately not experienced in it. Most of the kills were just done by blade

Greetings aguli,

We are very much an active clan w/ our own events and contests as well. And we had just finished our open-recruitment for new players.

Although you maybe a good fit for us, we may not have the raiding frequency of play you are looking for(yet).Nor do we have 100 members as we are a Shadow Clan (30 members max). We are currently in the process of "gearing" the new recruits up and in the process of finding a mutual time frame for our experienced/veteran players to gather in for the raids (as you may know we have members from all across the globe...like literally  ^^; ). In the process we do a frequent amount of void runs, clan events, resource farming, intermittent "conclaving," etc...

Despite this, We have completed the raid as clan previously, but, again, have not established any fixed scheduling for it, yet. Raids are still done in clan or through our alliance, sporadically, but it maybe scarce for what you are probably looking for.

As for PvP, it's ok if you are not experienced, as we will personally train our PvPer's, It's just a piece of information i'd like to know from all applicants or members, if they can be potential PvPers(or potential Vanguard Ranks For the clan);as we are also attempting to resurrecting our roots in the PvP realm, w/ Conclave; as PvP is our clan's original foundation, since DarkSectors.

I hope there was enough information here for you to make a sound decision in choosing a clan right for you much like as I am also in the hunt for selecting the right members for our clan   :)  

Id recommend you search in the Storm, Mountain, Moon Tier Clans, if anything to broaden your search for a slightly bigger raiding clan (if you havent done so already)

But if you are still interested just let me know here. Otherwise GL with your hunt Tenno. :D

Hello i'm Ivy  27 years old. my in game name is (Seikon_X_Qwaser666 ) may i ask a question  ? do you mind if sombody want to join  a clan but just start the game ? a noob you may say ,but i realy like the game and want the play with pp instead of random pp joining in your mission ? you know what i mean ? its a online game so i like it play with pp , i like meele ,i look it up and i tink i ganna buy valkry and buy the wapen kronen , and tnx for taking the time to read it i appreciate it 

Greetings Ivy aka Seikon_X_Qwaser666

Hello i'm Ivy  27 years old. my in game name is (Seikon_X_Qwaser666 ) may i ask a question  ? do you mind if sombody want to join  a clan but just start the game ? a noob you may say ,but i realy like the game and want the play with pp instead of random pp joining in your mission ? you know what i mean ? its a online game so i like it play with pp , i like meele ,i look it up and i tink i ganna buy valkry and buy the wapen kronen , and tnx for taking the time to read it i appreciate it 

Greetings Ivy aka Seikon_X_Qwaser666

Greetings Seikon,

And Welcome to Warframe!  :)   Unfortunately our Open Recruitment to all players just finished last week. Now, we are only accepting Master Rank (MR) 10 and over.  Currently you are MR 0.  You may want to look into getting a ghost clan to start off in or any of the New shadow clans in the recruitment thread.  When you become MR10 you can apply here :D  or perhaps until we have another Open Recruitment for new players. 

Ok, well here's my shot at getting something on the BlackOps lore channel. Depending on how it goes I may add additions to it later on. I also apologize for not getting a picture on here. Got one ready but for some reason it wouldn't paste on here.

The Fortress of Ice

“For generations, you slept. No purpose, no call to wake you. But now, seeds have burst from the ruin you left. The Grineer are spreading. They hunt for the one thing that could destroy them. You.”

He does not know how long he has slept. Months, years, decades, he cannot tell, for he could not recall his memories, or his past. He could sense his heartbeat, a strange feeling, the pulse that makes the blood flow through his veins. He thought it would feel...warmer.

Noise starts to pierce his senses, the noise of multiple others, outside, muffled, but loud. Suddenly he felt what had been holding him start to open, and he fell. It was only for a second, but he felt...weightless, free of burden, until his weight slammed into the floor. It was cold...and surprisingly comforting.

Slowly opening his eyes, he could see blurry images moving in front of him. The floor, it looked light and creamy, with patterns foreign to him. He saw shapes moving, bulky, somewhat mechanical, and they moved with purpose.

One of them seems to speak loudly, walking towards him, before suddenly he could understand the words, in a language both familiar and alien to him at once.

“...You are mine.” the blurry figure says with power and greed in his voice.

His visage comes into focus a little, and he could see a craggy, old face, with an optic and a beady eye staring down at him, his body more machine than organic.

He gestures to two larger figures on either side of him. “Take him.” he orders, and they move even closer, white masks with yellow eyes and alien weapons held within their hands.

He felt...helpless, a feeling that quite frankly is too hard for him to ignore, and stubbornly he willed myself to do something...anything, to stop this. To have only just left what most would consider captivity, sleep, he would not allow myself to be turned into someone else’s...slave.

“Fight.” A voice said. Turning his head to the sides, he could not make out who said it. It was female, and it was close, but also far.

“You are a Tenno, one of the last of the warriors of old. Fight, and reclaim your title.”

A feeling surged through the Tenno, an...energy, that filled him from within, that gave him strength, and with a growl he curled his fingers into a fist and slammed it into the ground.

Immediately spikes of ice rose from the floor violently and swiftly, tearing forward until it slammed into one of the two aliens moving forward, and he stopped, his body turned to a block of ice. To say it was not surprising was surprising in itself, it was something he should have felt caught off guard by, but for some reason it felt...natural.

The other alien was surprised and did not respond in time for him to slam his other fist into the ground, a second wave of ice shooting forth and causing the same ill fate to befall upon him as well.

The individual in the middle, the leader, was surprised by the resistance, and he yelled for everyone to kill the Tenno. He could not allow that to happen.

Whether it was instincts or the stubborn will to live, the Tenno got to his feet in time to rush forward as the aliens fired at him, their bullets slamming into him and becoming dissipated by a blue shield wrapped around his body. To call it a blessing would not do it justice.

Rolling to the side as he felt enough bullets slam into him that he felt the shield begin to buckle, he picked up one of the alien weapons that had fallen from its frozen hosts and raised it in front of him, and amazingly numbers and bars showed up before him, showing things ranging from the generous magazine capacity in the weapon, to the nearly empty shields that he had, as well as a full bright red bar stating he was physically unharmed, for now at least.

He fired the weapon, labeled on the apparent heads-up display as a “Grakata”, presumably the name given to the strange alien weapon, and fired it, a spray of bullet spewing forth as he aimed at one of the opponents firing at him, the reticle of the gun illuminating the opponent he was fighting with its own set of bars, as well as a name stating “Grineer, Lancer Class”.

Filing the term for future reference, he deemed it safe to assume these creatures were named Grineer, and would call them as such. The Grineer in question went down in a hail of bullets, blood spewing from multiple bullet wounds as he turned and fired at another one, rolling out of the way of more gunfire as he went. Rounds tore into more of the Lancers, and as the numbers started to whittle down, the one who was their leader roared in anger before plucking some sort of weapon off his chest. It was bright, and pulsing with energy, something that set off alarms in the Tenno’s head, causing him to roll out of the way of the energy pulse before coming up and firing the gun at the Grineer leader until it clicked empty.

Bullets tore into the Grineer’s body, sparks and green blood spewing out of him as multiple rounds tore straight through him, before the individual fell to the ground, gasping for his last few breaths before laying still.

Looking around, the Tenno dropped the now empty weapon at his feet, looking around at the Grineer corpses around him, before noticing a strange device that was whirring behind the fallen leader. It was golden, and intricately made, something that attracted him to it before connecting the dots and recognizing it was the device that released him. Gazing up at the cryopod he fell from, he noticed all the others were empty as well, and knew this was a device that must not fall into the wrong hands.

His hand pulsing with energy, he slammed his fist into the machine, sparks flying as he damaged it, before noting that a large portal to his left started to shudder, the liquid-like appearance of it starting to shiver.

“Tenno, you must leave now, before you are forever trapped in the Void!” Again the female voice urged him to leave, and immediately he sprinted for the portal, his feet pushing his massive frame forward as he dove into the portal.

That was now years ago, a memory etched into his mind that could never be forgotten.

“Verdha, all frame systems are functioning normally. Do you require any further assistance from Ordo?”

“Negative Ordo.” The Frost responded, his fan within his helmet slowing down slightly as the Tenno turned around to stare at the main console on the command deck of the Grineer cruiser he was on. Accessing the control panel, he noticed the security password was complex, and slammed a cipher into the access port of the panel to automatically unlock the console.

Ordering the reactor to overload, Verdha finished his business in the warship as he looked around. Bodies of Grineer littered the room, Lancers, Troopers, light units, and a Bombard were strewn about, their bodies torn apart and left to rot as the Frost gave a low whistle, where a skinny, almost runty Kubrow came to his side in response. A rather small male specimen, the Kubrow was of the Raksa subspecies, its tall ears and horned nose exposing its appearances, as well as its grey and black stripes allowing it to blend into the darker parts of the cruiser with ease, and certainly harder to spot than the distinctive mixture of greyish-white and navy blue stripes across Verdha’s warframe.

One of the Lancer’s groaned in pain, its death not quite fully realized, forcing Verdha to pause for a moment as he debated what to do. Glancing down at his chest, the symbol engraved onto his chest armor, a champion and one of the greatest warriors serving under the banner of the Steel Meridian, answered his question as he leaned to his left a little bit and pulled a large pistol out of a beat-up leather holster he had fashioned many cycles ago.

Pulling the slide back enough to verify it was loaded, the gold originally on the gun was replaced with strips of blue as Verdha leveled the sights on the Lancer’s head and pulled the trigger, with the last thing the Lancer ever saw being the end of a barrel to a Lex Prime.

Holstering the sidearm, Verdha started to move through the halls to the extraction point, moving rather inefficiently by most Tenno standards, but still making enough time to easily get out before the self-destruct sequence would actually implement.

Keeping close to walls and crates, the Frost frame peered around corners and leveled his rifle as he cleared rooms slowly, thoroughly and efficiently, the majority of the few surviving Grineer having their lives ended with a trio of intermediate sized rifle rounds tearing through their heads, or possibly frozen by shards of ice or a wave of ice shards rising up from the ground like a tidal wave.

One napalm was lucky enough to die in a legitimate fight, his armor taking care of a few shots from the Tenno’s rifle before taking a face plate full of a large shield before feeling an axe tearing through his major internal organs.

Almost to the end of his exit, the Tenno found out the survivors had made a final stand in order to stop him, a preliminary scan in the next large room suggesting at least thirty Grineer, as well as two turret emplacements and at least three types of heavy units in attendance. Slapping a fresh magazine into his custom Burston Prime, its original gold and white paint replaced with a familiar grey and navy blue color scheme as the doors opened up to the room and everyone fired. His generous amount of shields went down dramatically, threatening the line on his HUD stating his vitals and roughly physical durability, before throwing a protective snow globe around him, the globe absorbing fire before he brought a hand up, forming a fist before bringing it down, shards of ice coming down and freezing most of the Grineer within ten meters of him.

Leveling the rifle to his shoulder, he trained it on the nearest frozen Grineer, and three rounds later, the Grineer fell to the floor in chunks of ice. The Grineer not frozen were already opening fire, their rounds ineffectually slamming into the snow globe and stopping immediately afterwards, the bullets falling to the ground in waves as the Burston Prime was fired, burst after burst after burst cutting the enemy down until only a pair of bombards remained, their weapons and armor giving them the standoff distance necessary to not be immediately killed.

The chuckled as the Tenno was forced to leave his globe, now reaching for an item attached to what appeared to be a large shield on his arm.

Their chuckling stopped immediately when the Tenno revealed the weapon was a blue ax, and as the shield extended, they knew immediately where the Tenno had obtained his unique weapon; Tyl Regor had been seriously wounded months ago, the majority of the troops within his laboratory being annihilated, and his weapon of choice had been taken from him.

They didn’t have time to give a response of anger as the first one took an ax to the face, the weapon splitting the Grineer’s head in two while the other one raised his weapon to fire a warhead at the Tenno. The warhead exploded a moment later, slamming into a large blue shield and causing the bombard to fall backwards, the last thing it saw being an ax coming down and splitting his torso in two before his pitiful life was ended by the ax slamming into his cranium.

Verdha gave a sigh as he wiped the blood off of Ack and Brunt, unhappy he had to resort to his defensive weapons to finish them off. Not even a few months ago he was annihilating Grineer, Corpus, and Void alike like they were nothing to him, just more bodies to add to his list. But ever since his last encounter with the Infested, he had been off his game. He had resorted to building better weapons, improving his skills, studying his former foes and the history and reports on the Infested, and had grown enormously, becoming stronger and stronger.

As he walked into the exfiltration room, his Liset ready for him, Verdha knew that he was ready; the Infested would know of his fortress of ice, and they would feel his wrath, both for defeating him and for killing his friends in the process.

Edited by Verdha603