Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Community Dojo Access

-Edrick-

IGN: Gahlot
MR: 10
Time zone: CET
Primary warframe(s) and weapon(s): I tend to play more of them but prefer stealth loki or trinity for weapons i prefer stealth and close quarter combat ones
My goals: Preaty much mastering the game and having as much as fun while i do it.
Clan history: Don't remember name of first one it was a small shadow clan and then afterwards i made a fresh clan with couple of mates but because their inactivity and clan inactivity we decided to close it so here i am now looking for another clan...
PVP: Didn't try it out yet but i would like to give it a go

Edited by Gahlot

IGN: Gahlot

MR: 10

Time zone: CET

Primary warframe(s) and weapon(s): I tend to play more of them but prefer stealth loki or trinity for weapons i prefer stealth and close quarter combat ones

My goals: Preaty much mastering the game and having as much as fun while i do it.

Clan history: Don't remember name of first one it was a small shadow clan and then afterwards i made a fresh clan with couple of mates but because their inactivity and clan inactivity we decided to close it so here i am now looking for another clan...

PVP: Didn't try it out yet but i would like to give it a go

Greetings Gahlot!

I'd like to make a few more inquiries with you in-game. also pls have teamspeak downloaded too :D  

ill finish your process online. cya in-game!  Friend request sent.

Greetings fellow tenno.

- IGN 

Cookdog
- Time Zone

US central (CST if im not mistaken) and I generally logged in from about noon to midnight when I play, but am usually half afk during the day 
- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s) and Weapons?

ATM, I'm using an ash rage/life strike build, but I have many frames I also use, Rhino P, Valkyr, Loki, Nova. I do have a trinity built and leveld, but still need to learn more about her before going full support. Weaponwise, Boltor P, Vaykor Marelok, and Dragon Nik is my goto setup. I do also use an ogris often for infested Def farming. 
- Tell Us About Yourself. What are your Goals? 

I'm basically an old school gamer. Been playing games for about 30 years :) I also like sports, mostly football and soccer, and love beer.

As far as goals for this game, I'm hoping to find a good group of people to run things with. People willing to adapt and learn as I view myself. 
- What clan where you in previously? What made you decide to apply for ours?

Last clan I was in was Hosts of Orion. They were a mountain clan, but mostly lower lvl players. When things got slow, I took a break for a few months, and an now clanless. I decided to apply here for 2 reasons. The mastery 10+ requirement, and from skimming over the thread, leadership seems to be active, which any clan needs to be sucessful. 
- Do You PvP? If so What is Your K/D ratio/tally? (this just tells us how experienced you are...not necessarily how good)
I have done a few rail conflicts, but maybe only a handful. I am definitely willing to learn though. I have many frames/weapons/mods, so getting anything I don't have wont be an issue

- What is your (in game) name?

My In game name is Hannibird

- Could you tell me something about yourself?(Playstyle, personality, experience for example)

I am a Student, currently i do my bachlor in Game Design. Played Battelfield 3 professional on The Xbox 360.

- What is your age?("Around 'X' years/At least 'X' will do)

Iam 21 years young

- Do you have experience fighting other Tenno in conclave?

Yes i do but i just moved so my Internet is pretty bad at the moment.No PvP for now

- What is your Mastery Rank?

I am Mastery Rank 15 but i stop leveling since it is no fun for me. Also Uni sucked up the most of my time but i am nearly done now.

- You are exiled to the void, and find yourself having to survive hordes of corrupted. What is your weapon/warframe of choice?

Depens on the misson and on the team(what frame they are useing). But personally i prefer Loki Prime with the Bolter Prime.

I don't know which one is the updated application form for joining so I'll use the most recently posted

Nikolaileet

- Could you tell me something about yourself?(Playstyle, personality, experience for example)

I'm just an average guy, nothing much about me. Dropped out of college recently due to financial problems.

I'm a casual player, I can be competitive at times. Just looking for a clan that respects eachother.

Been playing Warframe since 2013 but I took alot of breaks but I plan on staying active this time.

19 years old

Nope, I never tried Conclave PvP

Mastery Rank 13

- You are exiled to the void, and find yourself having to survive hordes of corrupted. What is your weapon/warframe of choice?

Frost Prime and Hek(Hard hitting and ammo efficient)

My In game name is Hannibird

I am a Student, currently i do my bachlor in Game Design. Played Battelfield 3 professional on The Xbox 360.

Iam 21 years young

Yes i do but i just moved so my Internet is pretty bad at the moment.No PvP for now

I am Mastery Rank 15 but i stop leveling since it is no fun for me. Also Uni sucked up the most of my time but i am nearly done now.

Depens on the misson and on the team(what frame they are useing). But personally i prefer Loki Prime with the Bolter Prime.

I don't know which one is the updated application form for joining so I'll use the most recently posted

Nikolaileet

I'm just an average guy, nothing much about me. Dropped out of college recently due to financial problems.

I'm a casual player, I can be competitive at times. Just looking for a clan that respects eachother.

Been playing Warframe since 2013 but I took alot of breaks but I plan on staying active this time.

19 years old

Nope, I never tried Conclave PvP

Mastery Rank 13

Frost Prime and Hek(Hard hitting and ammo efficient)

Hey Hannibird and Nikolaileet,

The questions you both posted or not from the OP and from perhaps another clan you applied for.  Regardless, if you are able to answer the OP questions plz do so at your convenience. But I will try to catch you both in-game and complete the interview/orientation to our clan accordingly. 

Hello Blackops.

IGN 

F0RF0XSAKE( The O's are zero)
- Time Zone 

GMT+8.

- Which is Your Primary Warframe(s) and Weapons?

My primary warframe will me Ash. And my weapon will be Soma prime.
- Tell Us About Yourself. What are your goals?

Well i am old time gamer my first platform was a ps1 and ever seens i am in love with games now. I mostly play CSGO, dota 2 and warframe but i spend most of the time on warframe instead of does two. Goals? i was hoping i could find good players and we could work as a team.

- What clan where you in previously? What made you decide to apply for ours?

I was in a clan before long time ago but foget what happen to it. why i decide to apply for this clan? well i was looking for a clan so  my friend introduced to this clan.
- Do You PvP? If so What is Your K/D ratio/tally? 

Yes i Pvp. I am ok i am not saying i am a pro i am just saying that i can keep my kill higher then my dead.
- What do you do? 

I am still in high school but not for long i got two more weeks then its off to college for me.

Unfortunately F0RF0XSaKE and to all those who are inquiring. Our Recruitment is temporarily closed as we are filled up in both member Capacity and having No "Sleepers." 

Recruitment will ONLY open up if we have Sleepers (members gone for 30+days or more) to be removed and placed in our Sleeper List.

To ALL New(est) Recruits, (veterans too!)

I will be hosting Clan Raids (most, if not Every) Saturdays (through-out the day) to go-over the fundamentals and run-through the "Law of Retribution" -- along with our veteran raiders.

Learn/discover more in detail of what to do or expect while doing a raid instead of just doing a "role."   I want everyone to "understand" its mechanic so it becomes "muscle-memory." 

We will do this conventionally over and over with the "conventional/recommended frames/loadouts until it's second nature and everyone understands how to work cohesively as a unit (almost to were we don't even need TS to communicate--catch my drift?)

My hope is to get the entire clan proficient enough to bring in "any frames/loadouts" and still clear it--unconventionally (because its just so much more fun that way...and plus, I hate the whole idea of "it can ONLY be done with these frames mentality."

I want to break that barrier of thinking and im confident we can do it...after all, WE ARE BlackOPs!

Edited by -Edrick-

To ALL New(est) Recruits, (veterans too!)

I will be hosting Clan Raids (most, if not Every) Saturdays (through-out the day) to go-over the fundamentals and run-through the "Law of Retribution" -- along with our veteran raiders.

Learn/discover more in detail of what to do or expect while doing a raid instead of just doing a "role."   I want everyone to "understand" its mechanic so it becomes "muscle-memory." 

We will do this conventionally over and over with the "conventional/recommended frames/loadouts until it's second nature and everyone understands how to work cohesively as a unit (almost to were we don't even need TS to communicate--catch my drift?)

My hope is to get the entire clan proficient enough to bring in "any frames/loadouts" and still clear it--unconventionally (because its just so much more fun that way...and plus, I hate the whole idea of "it can ONLY be done with these frames mentality."

I want to break that barrier of thinking and im confident we can do it...after all, WE ARE BlackOPs!

Great Job Everyone!  This was my first Full-Clan Member Raid after being gone for awhile and doing PUG raids! Man its so much easier to do with you all; not to mention, not only do I now I know what the heck I'm actually supposed to do in there (LOL!), but i know now how it all works!  Woot!!!

///Recruitment will be opening on 10/24/15 to fill in the gap of 4 Sleepers.

- Must be MR 6 Minimum

///Clan Member Notice:

- Elite Gear Event #3 Is Live!!!  See clan forum for details!

- Contest and Elite Gear Event #2 is Ending on Halloween(Oct 31)! Compile and Submit your entries!

Edited by -Edrick-

We are NOW OPEN for Recruitment!  Accepting MR 8+ applications Only.

Note: We only have a Few slots Open. So our Selection Process will also be based on Your application answers.  Good luck and We hope to meet the next line of Elites!