The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Auction} Wts Sahasa And Sunika Lotus Kubrow

Just to say, since I see some people here doing the same (alerting people)...

This person already did an auction yesterday of this Sunika (2 hours), and the buyout was 600 plat (just check his other topic on his profile), and someone offered it (Kwerd). Yet you see the same auction happening today with a higher buyout. :/

Edited by LoyalFangs

Just to say, since I see some people here doing the same (alerting people)...

This person already did an auction yesterday of this Sunika (2 hours), and the buyout was 600 plat (just check his other topic on his profile), and someone offered it (Kwerd). Yet you see the same auction happening today with a higher buyout. :/

Mate your'e right but DE removed my topic you dont understood Ok ? i was created new topic beacuse then and someone gave me 800 plat buyout price we're ok ?  i'm always see you what's problem say pls ?

No problem with you (personally). But don't lie, DE didn't remove your topic, just merged, it's a BIG difference. It happens if you make bump threads or multiple threads about the same subject (check your topics in your profile), if you checked the rules, you knew that it was a risk, right?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/279863-psa-please-dont-make-bump-or-link-threads/

And if you're following the market, lots of people keep an eye at sellers that raise their buyouts after someone claim it, or if they remake the auction after someone reach the buyout.

Just be careful. This is a friendly warning for your future sales.