Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

My Kubrow Won't Die... (That's Sad..)

AnkyPanky

Title.

I've been waiting for my one Kurbow to die.. than they changed it so he only loses 10 points per day.. I had 4 days left.. it's now day 6.. and he's still stuck at 10. And well.. he's the one I didn't want! But I don't want him back in stasis.. cause he just occupiers a spot.. :( IS anyone else having this problem? There's no release option.. and I don't want to keep him. :(

Not gonna happen. You have to buy more stasis slots. "DE has to make money somehow".

This seems to be the only option. It's been brought up before about an option to sell Kubrow's but, not sure if it's going to happen just yet or at all even.

Not gonna happen. You have to buy more stasis slots. "DE has to make money somehow".

DE have much more money on imprints trade. I cant see point for keep Our kubrows on Our ships. Who knows where the window leaf on liset?

I understand DE wants/needs money to keep the game going.. I've bought plat before.. but the 3 hour statis revive, and the fact you still can't really see if the kubrow goes down, unless you play really close attention to his health.. Makes me only want one kubrow.. untill things get.. simplier/easier.. untill than, I guess I'll wait another day than statis him.. if he doesn't die. But this kubrow thing should have been thought out better :>

Title.

I've been waiting for my one Kurbow to die.. than they changed it so he only loses 10 points per day.. I had 4 days left.. it's now day 6.. and he's still stuck at 10. And well.. he's the one I didn't want! But I don't want him back in stasis.. cause he just occupiers a spot.. :( IS anyone else having this problem? There's no release option.. and I don't want to keep him. :(

Do you mean he is still on 10  health?

Like he has been on that health percentage for 4 days?

I hope this doesn't consider bumping....

I went to go check my kubrow again... he went up to 20 pct.... am I missing something here.. he decreases till he hits 0 right? Or does he have to go all the way back to 100pct before he 'dies'?