Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Use A Potato On Excal And Keep It?

nanogenesis

Question

5 answers to this question

Depends on how you much you like his powers. The upgraded slash dash plus a slightly upgraded radial javelins is pretty effective at killing a row/group of enemies and can be kind of fun to use, but it depends on how much you like the warframe and its powers. :P

I would also suggest you upgrade the super jump too if you're going to use it. It's not very effective otherwise. :P

Edited by Saint122

I love the Excal warframe, have both versions of it lvled up.  The slash dash kills very easily (mines lvl2) and i havent even lvled up my javelins yet, and it still 1 shots entire groups of enemies.  It gets good shield and health, about even on both sides, but considering you can get the helm that gives you 25% more shield with just a cost of 5% health, its rather good.  It has good melee capabilities, and good gun capabilities, all in all, a good warframe.  I do agree on lvling the jump ability, it becomes a lot more useful once you do, and i dont use the blind ability at all (the cost vs its effectiveness isnt worth it in my eyes).  But if you're gonna use it, i would def potato it (i've done so to my reg excal, my prime already had one)