The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Stops Responding When Joining Match In Earth

Zadruke

My computer is quite poor, operating on an intel hd 4000 2.4ghz and 4gb of ram but I have still been able to play the game with a solid 40-60 frames per second in a low resolution since closed beta. My problem is that when I try to join an Earth mission, Warframe stops responding right after I spawn in. This disconnects me from the host. What makes it annoying is that it only seems to happen on Earth and has only happened since update 14. Once I'm in the match, everything runs just fine and its only specific to earth. Is there any way to get the game to stay responsive (besides upgrading my computer which isnt an option right now)?

i have the same hardware except 8gb ram and I dont have that problem. I notice other programs started being unresponsive when warframe is running because of a virus, it might be that. 

or turn off direct x in the launcher. (idk if that will help but it use to be a problem when entering the derelict. i still have mine off since) 

Im searching for a virus now, thanks. And as for the direct x, it actually caused the game to stay responsive when loading but now there are random stutters when entering new tiles on earth. Either way atleast now I can play with friends so thanks