Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Care About Your Quit Rate?

DoBoMi

Yes I care.

To some people, it's just a number. To me, it shows that I do things from start to finish, it shows that I'm dependable even when things get tough, it shows that's I'm willing to spend the extra time to finish something I started instead of being impatient and just aborting to get what I want faster.

But hey, that's just me.

Well they will implement consequences for quitting, it was stated that those who farm and quit will forfeit anything earned during the mission. This is mainly due to the fact that sometimes the host does this and will occasionally mess up the mission where either the match doesn't get a new host, black screen, or just sends players back to the map without all that they picked up. I never cared much for it but I do stay and farm for some extra mods or exp, but I guess you should take advantage of it now as much as you can.

I don't care about other people's quit rates, since everyone has their own reasons/playstyle. I do however, care about my own for some reason, making me a partial hypocrite. 

+1

This is the thing I really love about this game.

I can play how I want to. I don't have to use a special build so I can compete with others.

But I'm not sure whether the Quit Rate bugs me or not..

It'd be great if this rate would just count the "Non Solo Quits" - Do you think this would be an acceptable solution? Because then the Quit Rate would really tell people something about your behaviour in teams

I would care about my quit rate, but at the moment I'm already at 24 and those are all because of bugged areas in maps or because of bugged spawns whenever you slide off of a cliff into a hole and your character continuously falls into that hole non-stop. That or I've had a few runs where the activate(s) don't respond and the room becomes a jail cell of which the only escape would be a Abort-Mission or a Quit-Game. However, the lower my quit rate the better it is in my eyes.

On the one hand, I also prefer my quit rate not to be (too) high.

On the other hand, if I'm farming a boss dozens of times because the bleeping bleepity bleeper won't drop the BP / materials i want, I'm not particularly going to be in the mood to finish the mission every time.

I just did a mission where i fell through the world......

So i HAD to abort because i was stuck falling off-stage.

I dont really care after needing to abort after so many bugs.

Hell, with update 7 when money became super important i was aborting missions left and right when rushers got to the extraction and they wouldn't step off.

I wasn't going to waste the cash reward from alerts like that.

I just did a mission where i fell through the world......

So i HAD to abort because i was stuck falling off-stage.

I dont really care after needing to abort after so many bugs.

Hell, with update 7 when money became super important i was aborting missions left and right when rushers got to the extraction and they wouldn't step off.

I wasn't going to waste the cash reward from alerts like that.

lol. agree with that.

My quit rate has a special meaning too. It is the percentage of missions that are bugged so bad (note that some bugged missions can still be completed) or crashed/frozen that I could not continue.

I find myself struggling whether I should farm with "Abort Mission" or not, how do you handle this?

I wanted to, but with the farm-and-quit mentality of so many others (and bug related mission fails) it doesn't matter anymore - I farm-and-quit solo now and say screw it.

It could have been useful to try to weed out companions who would be a load but PUG formation here doesn't make that useful.

Yes I care.

To some people, it's just a number. To me, it shows that I do things from start to finish, it shows that I'm dependable even when things get tough, it shows that's I'm willing to spend the extra time to finish something I started instead of being impatient and just aborting to get what I want faster.

But hey, that's just me.

Sorry to burst your bubble, mate, but no one's looking at your stats

Yes I care.

But hey, that's just me.

This all the way.

Stats I really see no point in, other than the warframe stats like armor/shield/health. The rest is stuff is just like guiness world records for me, just odd little facts that I look at when extremely bored. "Oh look I have ______ amount of kills, neat."

I kind of care, because I don't want people to think that I'd quit on them. I don't and have never quit matches in online play. Sometimes, however, I'm exploring quirks in certain tiles in solo or private (without other people) - and sometimes I need to abort multiple times in order to get to the tile I want (if for example it's a starting tile). Many times I will get stuck in terrain and have to abort. So I care, I guess, but not enough that I don't do it anyway because I do have legitimate reasons for doing so.