Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Has To Sit Back Voiceless About Updates.

(PSN)CrimsonShinku

Now excuse the overdramatic title but i had to make it eye-catching you know.

the issue here is that every time some new update is going to come out, it's posted on the PC forums, and sure, it's coming to PC first but it's also going to come to PS4 eventually, and i'd like to voice my opinions about what's to come before, you know, it's already set in stone (since by the time PS4 gets the announcement, it's already released in PC)

a perfect example is the latest thread about weapon and ammo nerfs and buffs. why place it somewhere where half the playerbase can't post?

sure, if it's an event for example go ahead and put it in the PC section, but even that could be placed in a shared subsection, in fact i don't get why the two communities are separated beyond the recruitment and bug sections.

so with that i post the thread, unable to say my mind unless i make a second forum account, this time for PC.

Hmm, I can see your point. Perhaps the thread would have been better placed under Warframe News or Dev Workshop so PS4 players can also post as well. I'll bring this up internally.

For the meantime, you can post your thoughts about the upcoming ammo nerfs/sniper buff changes in the Weapon Feedback subforum.

Moved to the proper section.

Hmm, I can see your point. Perhaps the thread would have been better placed under Warframe News or Dev Workshop so PS4 players can also post as well. I'll bring this up internally.

For the meantime, you can post your thoughts about the upcoming ammo nerfs/sniper buff changes in the Weapon Feedback subforum.

Moved to the proper section.

whoa, i missed the "forums website" part, probably because my eyes glossed over merch but that's my own fault, thanks for the move.

thanks for bringing it up with them in advance.

edit: and well the main point of the issue isn't so much me being unable to post in this instance but the very fact that PS4 and PC are treated like two separate games. plenty of times i've seen bug/questions in PC that i can answer, due to the bug being around in PS4 or it being info that's available for both platforms already, and can't because of that, and i'm sure the opposite can be true for PC players answering bug questions

Edited by (PS4)CrimsonShinku